2. A Note About Children. We do not intentionally gather Personal Data about visitors who are under the age of 13.
3. A Note to Users Outside of the United States. Your Personal Data may be processed in the country in which it was collected and in other countries, including the United States, where laws regarding processing of Personal Data may be less stringent than the laws in your country.
4. Types of Data We Collect. We collect Personal Data and Anonymous Data from you when you visit our site, when you place orders for products from our site, and/or when you send us information or communications. “Personal Data” means data that allows someone to identify or contact you, including, for example, your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, as well as any other non-public information about you that is associated with or linked to any of the foregoing data. “Anonymous Data” means data that is not associated with or linked to your Personal Data; Anonymous Data does not permit the identification of individual persons. We collect Personal Data and Anonymous Data, as described below.
4.1 Personal Data You Provide to Us. When you order products on our website, we will collect all information necessary to complete the transaction, including your name, credit card information, billing information and shipping information.. If you provide us feedback or contact us via e-mail, we will collect your name and e-mail address, as well as any other content included in the e-mail, in order to send you a reply, and any information that you submit to us, such as a resume.
5. Use of Your Data
5.1 General Use. In general, Personal Data you submit to us is used either to respond to requests that you make, or to aid us in serving you better. We use your Personal Data to identify you as a user in our system; provide improved administration of our website; improve the quality of experience when you interact with our website; respond to your inquiries related to employment opportunities or other requests; to send promotional communications; provide you with hardcopy or electronic newsletters, or surveys; and for other marketing purposes.
5.2 Creation of Anonymous Data. We may create Anonymous Data records from Personal Data by excluding information (such as your name) that make the data personally identifiable to you. We use this Anonymous Data to analyze request and usage patterns so that we may enhance the content of our Products and services and improve site navigation. We reserve the right to use and disclose Anonymous Data in our discretion.
6. Disclosure of Your Personal Data
6.2 Other Disclosures. Regardless of any choices you make regarding your Personal Data (as described below), we may disclose Personal Data if we believe in good faith that such disclosure is necessary to (a) comply with relevant laws or to respond to subpoenas or warrants served on us; or (b) protect or defend our rights or property.
7. Third parties
(a) Our provision of a link to any other website or location is for your convenience and does not signify our endorsement of such other website or location or its contents. When you click on such a link, you will leave our site and go to another site. During this process, another entity may collect Personal Data or Anonymous Data from you.
7.2 Disclosure to Third Party Service Providers. Except as otherwise stated in this policy, we do not generally sell, trade, share, or rent the Personal Data collected from our services to other entities. However, we may share your Personal Data with third party service providers to provide you with the products and related services that we offer you through our website;. These third party service providers are required not to use your Personal Data other than to provide the services requested by us. You expressly consent to the sharing of your Personal Data with our contractors and other service providers for the sole purpose of providing services to you.
8.2 Changes to Personal Data. You may change any of your Personal Data in your account by sending an e-mail to us at the e-mail address set forth below. You may request deletion of your Personal Data by us, but please note that we may be required (by law or otherwise) to keep this information and not delete it (or to keep this information for a certain time, in which case we will comply with your deletion request only after we have fulfilled such requirements). When we delete any information, it will be deleted from the active database, but may remain in our archives.
9. Security of Your Personal Data. We are committed to protecting the security of your Personal Data. We use a variety of industry-standard security technologies and procedures to help protect your Personal Data from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. Despite these measures, you should know that we cannot fully eliminate security risks associated with Personal Data and mistakes may happen.
The Reading Bug, LLC
785 Laurel Street
San Carlos, CA 94070
11. Dispute Resolution. If you believe that Company has not adhered to this Statement, please contact Company by e-mail at email@example.com. We will do our best to address your concerns. If you feel that your complaint has been addressed incompletely, we invite you to let us know for further investigation.