2 Thessalonians (Kobo eBook)
Anchored in Hope
“Has Jesus already returned?” That was the rumor circulating in Thessalonica. Had they missed it? Uncertainty had thrown their future into question, their hope into doubt. Fear and anxiety hovered at the edges of the fledgling community. Paul wrote to restore their confidence and set the record straight. When fear, anxiety, or doubt threaten to set your faith adrift, 2 Thessalonians will help to anchor your hope and steady your resolve.
LifeChange Bible studies will help you grow in Christlikeness through a life-changing encounter with God’s Word. Filled with a wealth of ideas for going deeper so you can return to this study again and again.
- Cover the book of 2 Thessalonians in 7 lessons
- Equip yourself to lead a Bible study
- Imagine the Bible’s historical world
- Study word origins and definitions
- Explore thoughtful questions on key themes
- Go deeper with optional projects
- Find the flexibility to fit the time you have