A Tempest at Sea (Lady Sherlock #7) (Large Print / Library Binding)
Email or call for price.
Other Books in Series
This is book number 7 in the Lady Sherlock series.
- #1: A Study In Scarlet Women (The Lady Sherlock Series #1) (Paperback): $18.00
- #2: A Conspiracy in Belgravia (The Lady Sherlock Series #2) (Paperback): $17.00
- #3: The Hollow of Fear (The Lady Sherlock Series #3) (Paperback): $17.00
- #4: The Art of Theft (The Lady Sherlock Series #4) (Paperback): $17.00
- #5: Murder on Cold Street (The Lady Sherlock Series #5) (Paperback): $17.00
- #6: Miss Moriarty, I Presume? (The Lady Sherlock Series #6) (Paperback): $16.00
- #8: A Ruse of Shadows (The Lady Sherlock Series #8) (Paperback): $18.00
Charlotte Holmes's brilliant mind and deductive skills are pulled into a dangerous investigation at sea in the new mystery in the bestselling Lady Sherlock series.
After feigning her own death in Cornwall to escape from Moriarty's perilous attention, Charlotte Holmes goes into hiding. But then she receives a tempting offer: Find a dossier the crown is desperately seeking, and she might be able to go back to a normal life. Her search leads her aboard the RMS Provence. But on the night Charlotte makes her move to retrieve the dossier, in the midst of a terrifying storm in the Bay of Biscay, a brutal murder takes place on the ship. Instead of solving the crime, as she is accustomed to doing, Charlotte must take care not to be embroiled in this investigation, lest it become known to those who harbor ill intentions that Sherlock Holmes is abroad and still very much alive.
About the Author
USA Today bestselling author Sherry Thomas is one of the most acclaimed historical romance authors writing today and a two-time RITA Award winner.