The Pop-Up Guide: Space (Hardcover)
What's out in space? Can we travel to other planets? What do astronauts do? Children can find out the answers to these questions and more in this accessible and interactive guide. The multilayered 3-D scenes leap off every page, allowing young readers to experience space in a unique way.
• 10 big multilayered pop-ups, one on every spread!
• Descriptive text and labeled illustrations for quick and easy learning
• Built-in elastic bands that allow readers to display their favorite scenes on a bookcase or desk
• Sturdy construction that's perfect for at-home or on-the-go
From exploring the planets and landing on the moon to planning future space missions, this first title in the new Pop-Up Guide™ series brings to life dramatic settings that capture children's imagination and encourage them to find out more.
• Great family read-aloud book
• Books for 3–5 years old
• Books for preschool and kindergarten students
About the Author
Sophie Dussausois is an editor at Editions Milan, She lives in Toulouse, France.
Charline Picard earned a degree in drafting and design with a concentration in illustration. Currently working for a video game studio, she illustrates using water colors or the computer, for magazines and newspapers, books, and advertisements. She lives in Lyon, France.