Bedtime Stories for Kids: A Simple Guide to Stimulate Children's Imagination and Creativity with Bedtimes Stories of Funny Animals and Magic Cha (Paperback)
★ 55% OFF for Bookstores NOW at $ 12.14 instead of $ 36.97 LAST DAYS ★
Forget bedtime battles. As soon as you turn on this audiobook, your kids start immediately craving for bed (and you'll find out why in a jiffy ).
Bedtime battles have power over you: they drain all your energy and make you feel anxious...even before you tell your kids: "Go and brush your teeth, It's bedtime ".
That's because you know full well what is going to happen: screams, tantrums, and complaints.
Plus, you're scared to death by the frequent nocturnal awakening of your little one (he had a bad dream and wants you by his side), because they drain your energy left.
Not having eight hours of sleep in a row makes you feel exhausted at work, where you have one deadline after another and you are barely able to focus.
Though, this doesn't have to be your life unless you don't want to
The life-saving stories in this audiobook ensure the smooth running of your kids' nighttime routine.
● Better than Tablet and Smartphone. All the plots have been written by professional storytellers to result more attractive than the "evil" technology that invariably ruins your kids' sleep (starting today, It'll be easier for them break away from Youtube, Netflix, and so on)
● They cast out monsters from the children's room (actually from their mind). Listening to these stories get your kids gradually "spiralize" into a deep state of relaxation, which keeps away the typical childhood nightmares and so avoids frequent nocturnal awakening
● Boost kids' imagination. Listening to a compelling story every day unlocks your kids' creativity and problem-solving skills. In other words, unlock their genius. That'll dramatically increase their school grades as well as their self-confidence
● Help you recharge your energy. Your kids want you to tell them one more story, but by bedtime, you're so exhausted you can barely see straight. That's when audiobooks come in handy
● Help your kids develop a healthy, empowering night time routine. Within a few days, your kid could be one of those children who go to bed by themselves
Ah, the power of habits
Let this audiobook transform your and your kids' life.
Click here and get your copy now