The House that Friendship Built (Hardcover)
Email or call for price.
With every house seeming too short for her elongated neck, Giraffe's quest becomes not just about finding a place to live, but also about the bonds of friendship and the love that builds the perfect home. As Giraffe journeys through the story, children are introduced to the importance of understanding, empathy, and collaboration. Dive into this enchanting tale and discover how sometimes the quirkiest house hunts can lead to the most beautiful friendships.
- An engaging story that intertwines the magic of friendship with the essence of home.
- Whimsical illustrations bring Giraffe's quest to life.
- Teaches children the value of understanding and empathy in friendship.
- A perfect read-aloud book for shared moments between parents and kids.
- A cherished addition to any child's bookshelf and an ideal gift for young readers.
About the Author
Igloo Books publishes high-quality, affordable books for every kind of reader. From illustrated storybooks, novelty and board books, wipe-clean learning, licensed advent calendars, to coloring, sticker, and activity books, we have something for everybody between the ages of 0 to 100. We are the global leader of mass-market publishing with a world-wide reach in 77 countries across 64 languages. As of 2021 our products are climate neutral and we actively strive to remove, replace, and reduce plastic and excess in all of our products.