Bedtime Stories for Kids: A Collection of Night Time Tales with Great Morals to Help Children and Toddlers Go to Sleep Feeling Calm, and Have a (Paperback)
Is bedtime a struggle in your household? Do your kids feel restless, fidgety, and fight off sleep, no matter what you try? Do you find it hard to get everyone to calm down and relax when the day is done?
Bedtime can be a real challenge for a lot of families, and sometimes, the same old stories and routines don't work anymore.
There can be a lot of gimmicks out there to try and help your children fall asleep faster or with greater ease, but let's face it, how often do those gimmicks actually work?
Bedtime Stories for Kids: A Collection of Night Time Tales with Great Morals to Help Children and Toddlers Go to Sleep Feeling Calm, and Have a Good Relaxing Night's Sleep with Beautiful Dreams is not something you see every day as an alternative to other methods for getting everyone to sleep at night.
Many people today, of all ages and backgrounds, are learning the value and importance of practicing mindfulness and meditation.
Your child is never too young or old to learn the value of listening to a story at the end of the day, and the great thing about this series of stories is that they teach helpful lessons and morals, while also offering a guided meditation style to help anyone feel calm, relaxed, and ready to wind down at the end of the day.
You will find some of the following benefits in this audiobook:
- Moral tales to teach kids important lessons through creative storytelling
- Helpful ways to enjoy relaxation at any age
- Guided meditations to help kids feel centered, calm, and ready to rest
- New tellings of old stories, like the Tortoise and the Hare, and Moby Dick
- Imaginative journeys all around the world, to different places in the mind, and even into outer space
- Stories to help kids focus on learning mindfulness and paying attention to the little things in life
- Tales to relax the body, mind, spirit
- Comforting and enjoyable characters and plots that keep the listener feeling harmonious at night
- Fun and creative ways to use the imagination while learning to relax and breathe
- And more...
If you haven't tried guided meditation for kids, now is a great time to start.
It trains and teaches the growing mind to function in healthier ways, giving your child the tools they need to relax on their own and find their own inner peace as they grow.
These stories are the perfect tool to help your child find a way to relax, to learn the value of peaceful reflection and creative visualization while they settle in for a nap or for the night.
It shows them how to rest more effectively and the more you use these stories as tools for relaxation and mindfulness, the more your child will feel confident, secure, and ready for a new day after a good night's sleep.
So, what are you waiting for ?
This collection of stories may be just what you need to help your child feel at ease, calm, peaceful, and secure just before bedtime and you can continue to use it over and over again