I Turned My Mom Into A Unicorn (Ted and Friends #1) (Paperback)
Other Books in Series
This is book number 1 in the Ted and Friends series.
Ted's mom is always angry, so he successfully turns his mom into a unicorn. Ted and the unicorn instantly bonded - a fun day filled with snacks, sparkles, confetti and gold coins But will mommy stay a unicorn forever?
A highly relatable story with a valuable lesson of gratitude. This easy-to-read book inspires a grateful mindset in children. They will learn to appreciate what they have through a funny storyline and hilarious scenes. Children will not only laugh and be entertained, but the twist at the end will also warm their hearts.
- Inspires gratitude in children in an entitled world
- Encourages kids to count their blessings
- Develops long-lasting bonds between children and parents
- Builds confidence in young readers age 2-7 with simple vocabularies
Ted and Friends Unicorn Series
- Book 1, I Turned My Mom Into A Unicorn
- Book 2, The Unicorn Who Sold Zero Cupcakes
- Book 3, Fall 2019
- Book 4, Winter 2019
- Free activities at the end for extended fun
- Free coloring pages - hidden link in the back of every book
- Free ebook with purchase of paperback