Uncle John's Actual and Factual Bathroom Reader (Uncle John's Bathroom Reader Annual #31) (Paperback)
Email or call for price.
It’s an actual fact—Uncle John is the most entertaining thing in the bathroom!
Uncle John and his team of devoted researchers are back again with an all-new collection of weird news stories, odd historical events, dubious “scientific” theories, jaw-dropping lists, and more. This entertaining 31st anniversary edition contains 512 pages of all-new articles that will appeal to readers everywhere. Pop culture, history, dumb crooks, and other actual and factual tidbits are packed onto every page of this book. Inside, you’ll find . . .
- Dogs and cats who ran for political office
- The bizarre method people in Victorian England used to resuscitate drowning victims
- The man who met his future pet—a stray dog—while running across the Gobi Desert
- Searching for Planet X—the last unknown planet in our solar system
- Twantrums—strange Twitter rants that had disastrous effects
- The true story of Boaty McBoatface
About the Author
The Bathroom Readers' Institute is a tight-knit group of loyal and skilled writers, researchers, and editors who have been working as a team for years. The BRI understands the habits of a very special market—Throne Sitters—and devotes itself to providing amazing facts and conversation pieces.