Jesus Loves Me (Little Sunbeams) (Board Books)
"Jesus loves me, this I know." Based on the classic children's song, this book explores just some of the ways Jesus loves all of us. Introduce little ones to giving thanks for everything from the food on our plates to the people we eat with, as well as the birds in the sky and flowers in the park. The mix of sweet illustrations and moments of faith for grown-ups and toddlers alike makes this an adorable prayer book to read during the day, at bedtime, or to bring along with the Bible to services.
Little Sunbeams books offer little ones sweet reminders of God's blessings and love while encouraging thoughtfulness and gratitude. We believe there is a "little light" inside each of us that makes us special, and these stories encourage little ones to let their light shine Look for additional titles in the Little Sunbeam series from Cottage Door Press.
- Shaped like little, praying hands, the board book has thick and sturdy pages to ensure durability among babies and children of all ages
- Adorable illustrations throughout help keep any toddler engaged
- Introduce Christian and religious beliefs to your little boy or girl with prayers for any situation
- Encourages curiosity and bonding between parents and children through prayer
- If you're looking for Christian gifts, this is great for baby showers, baptisms, birthdays, first communions, Easter basket stuffers, and Christmas gifts for kids