Frommer's Easyguide to Toronto, Niagara and the Wine Country (Paperback)
Frommer's books aren't written by committee or by travel writers who pop in briefly to a destination and then consider the job done. Frommer's author Caroline Aksich is a long-time resident of Toronto, and she has been covering the city, Ontario's Wine Country, and Niagara Falls for top magazines for over a decade.
She has checked out all of the region's best hotels and restaurants in person, offering authoritative, candid reviews that will help you find the best choices to suit your tastes and budget, whether you're a backpacker or on a splashy honeymoon. Most important, she's not shy about telling readers what to see and what they can skip without regret.
The book includes:
- A handy fold-out map, plus 20+ detailed maps throughout
- Smart itineraries for travelers of all types, so you can shape your vacation to fit your interests
- Savvy, sometimes sneaky, tips for saving money in all price ranges, whether you need to pinch pennies, want to splurge, or fall somewhere in between
- Star ratings to help you scan quickly to pick out the highlights and hidden gems
- Top events planner and how to discover the right spots to visit
- Full color insert
About Frommer's: There's a reason that Frommer's has been the most trusted name in travel for more than sixty years. Arthur Frommer created the best-selling guide series in 1957 to help American servicemen fulfill their dreams of travel in Europe, and since then, we have published thousands of titles became a household name helping millions upon millions of people realize their own dreams of seeing our planet. Travel is easy with Frommer's.
About the Author
Caroline Aksich is a writer and researcher living in Toronto, Canada. Caroline is an omnivorous writer, who has penned everything from first-person narratives about hunting octopus in the Adriatic to celebrity profiles and restaurant reviews. The two-time National Magazine Award nominee is passionate about food, chef culture, urban planning and municipal politics. When not tethered to her laptop, Caroline enjoys running, kayaking, and biking around her ever-growing city.