Leroy Ninker Saddles Up (Tales from Deckawoo Drive #1) (Prebound)
Email or call for price.
Other Books in Series
This is book number 1 in the Tales from Deckawoo Drive series.
- #2: Francine Poulet Meets the Ghost Raccoon: Tales from Deckawoo Drive, Volume Two (Hardcover): $12.99
- #3: Where Are You Going, Baby Lincoln?: Tales from Deckawoo Drive, Volume Three (Paperback): $6.99
- #4: Eugenia Lincoln and the Unexpected Package: Tales from Deckawoo Drive, Volume Four (Paperback): $5.99
- #5: Stella Endicott and the Anything-Is-Possible Poem: Tales from Deckawoo Drive, Volume Five (Paperback): $6.99
- #6: Franklin Endicott and the Third Key: Tales from Deckawoo Drive, Volume Six (Paperback): $6.99
- #7: Mercy Watson Is Missing!: Tales from Deckawoo Drive, Volume Seven (Hardcover): $16.99
Yippie-i-oh Saddle up for the first in a spin-off series starring favorite characters from Kate DiCamillo's New York Times best-selling Mercy Watson books.
Leroy Ninker has a hat, a lasso, and boots. What he doesn't have is a horse until he meets Maybelline, that is, and then it's love at first sight. Join Leroy, Maybelline, and and everyone's favorite porcine wonder, Mercy, for some hilarious and heartfelt horsing around on Deckawoo Drive.
About the Author
Kate DiCamillo, the author of six books about Mercy Watson, is the beloved and renowned author of many books for young readers, including Flora & Ulysses: The Illuminated Adventures and The Tale of Despereaux, both of which won Newbery Medals. In 2014 she was named the National Ambassador for Young People's Literature. She lives in Minneapolis.
Chris Van Dusen is the author-illustrator of The Circus Ship and King Hugo's Huge Ego, and the illustrator of all six books about Mercy Watson. He lives in Maine.