Robert Ludlum's the Ares Decision Lib/E (Covert-One #8) (Compact Disc)
Email or call for price.
Other Books in Series
This is book number 8 in the Covert-One series.
- #1: Robert Ludlum's The Hades Factor: A Covert-One Novel (Mass Market): $9.99
- #2: Robert Ludlum's The Cassandra Compact: A Covert-One Novel (Paperback): $22.99
- #3: Robert Ludlum's The Paris Option: A Covert-One Novel (Paperback): $22.99
- #4: Robert Ludlum's The Altman Code: A Covert-One Novel (Paperback): $24.99
- #5: Robert Ludlum's The Lazarus Vendetta: A Covert-One Novel (Mass Market): $9.99
- #6: Robert Ludlum's The Moscow Vector: A Covert-One Novel (Paperback): $26.99
- #7: Robert Ludlum's (TM) The Arctic Event (Covert-One Series #7) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #9: Robert Ludlum's the Janus Reprisal Lib/E: A Covert-One Novel (Compact Disc): $79.99
With US intelligence agencies wracked by internal power struggles and paralyzed by bureaucracy, the President was forced to establish his own clandestine group-Covert-One-selected from the very best operatives America has to offer. It is only activated as a last resort, when the threat is on a global scale and time is running out. In northern Uganda, an American special forces team is wiped out by a group of normally peaceful farmers. Video of the attack shows even women and children possessing almost supernatural speed and strength, consumed with a rage that makes them immune to pain, fear, and all but the most devastating injuries. Covert-One's top operative, Army microbiologist Colonel Jon Smith, is sent to investigate the attack and finds evidence of the parasitic infection. This time, though, it's different. The infection is purposely being kept alive and the director of Iranian Intelligence is in Uganda trying to make a deal for a biological weapon to unleash on the West. As Smith and his team are cut off from all outside support, they begin to suspect that forces much more powerful than the Iranians are in play-forces that can be traced to Washington itself.