Little White Fish Deep Beneath the Sea (Board Books)
Other Books in Series
This is book number 9 in the Little White Fish series.
- #1: Little White Fish (Board Books): $12.95
- #2: Little White Fish Has a Party (Hardcover): $16.95
- #3: Little White Fish Has Many Friends (Hardcover): $16.95
- #4: Well Done, Little White Fish (Hardcover): $16.95
- #5: Little White Fish Is So Happy (Hardcover): $16.95
- #6: Little White Fish and His Daddy (Board Books): $12.95
- #7: Little White Fish and the Beautiful Sea (Board Books): $12.95
- #8: Little White Fish Hears Water Music (Hardcover): $17.95
- #10: Little White Fish and the Strange Thing (Board Books): $13.95
Internationally bestselling series Little White Fish, from author & illustrator Guido Van Genechten, has sold over 600,000 copies
How deep is the sea? Little White Fish is curious. But his friends Little Goldfish, Little Turtle and Octopus warn him: the sea is very deep and very dangerous. Yet Little White Fish wants to know...
An adventurous picture book about the deep sea for little daredevils ages 2.5 years and up.
At Clavis, our focus is on what's best for children. We believe that books play an important role in each new phase in life. Our toddler books are tailored for every stage from 0 to 3 and focus on the five most important themes in their life: daily life, skills, emotions, the world, and language development. The age range and theme of every book in our toddler series can be found on the back cover in the form of a colored train.