The First Wish (Jeanie & Genie #1) (Paperback)
Other Books in Series
This is book number 1 in the Jeanie & Genie series.
- #2: Relax to the Max (Jeanie & Genie #2) (Paperback): $5.99
- #3: Follow Your Art (Jeanie & Genie #3) (Paperback): $5.99
- #4: Not-So-Happy Camper (Jeanie & Genie #4) (Paperback): $5.99
- #5: Brother Be Gone! (Jeanie & Genie #5) (Paperback): $5.99
- #6: When Wishes Go Wrong (Jeanie & Genie #6) (Paperback): $5.99
In the first book of the Jeanie and Genie series, new student Willow Davis turns fellow second grader Jeanie Bell’s life upside down with her unbelievable, magical secret!
For Jeanie Bell, things at Rivertown Elementary are nice, normal, and totally average—just the way she likes it. But when a new girl, Willow Davis, joins the school, all of a sudden strange things start happening. Will Willow’s big secret ruin the girls’ friendship—and change life in Rivertown forever?
With easy-to-read language and illustrations on almost every page, the Jeanie & Genie chapter books are perfect for beginning readers.
About the Author
Trish Granted is the author of more than forty books for children, as well as a children’s book editor who helps authors craft stories of their own. She lives with her husband, cat, and a mountain of books in Brooklyn, New York.
Manuela López is an artist, introvert, and tea drinker. She works as an illustrator of children’s books and freelance projects.