Indestructibles: Welcome, Baby: Chew Proof · Rip Proof · Nontoxic · 100% Washable (Book for Babies, Newborn Books, Safe to Chew) (Paperback)
Welcome baby to the family in a book that’s indestructible!
Feel the excitement—baby’s coming home!
Feel the warmth—hold baby close!
Feel the joy—see baby grow!
Indestructibles is the trusted series for easing little ones into story time. Beloved by babies and their parents, Indestructibles are built for the way babies “read” (i.e., with their hands and mouths) and are:
- Rip Proof—made of ultra-durable tight-woven material
- Waterproof—can be chewed on, drooled on, and washed!
- Emergent Literacy Tool—bright pictures and few or no words encourage dialogic reading
- Portable—lightweight books can go anywhere, perfect for the diaper bag and for travel
- Safe for Baby—meets ASTM safety standards
About the Author
Stephan Lomp has been writing and illustrating books with publishers in Germany, the UK, France, Spain, and the United States since 1996. He lives with his family in Düsseldorf, Germany.
Amy Pixton, a mother of triplets, created Indestructibles after bits of traditional board books found their way into her babies' mouths. Amy lives in Kansas City with her husband and their three children.