Afterlife (Afterlife Saga #1) (MP3 CD)
Email or call for price.
Other Books in Series
This is book number 1 in the Afterlife Saga series.
- #2: The Two Kings (Afterlife Saga #2) (Paperback): $31.99
- #3: The Triple Goddess (Afterlife Saga #3) (Paperback): $27.99
- #4: The Quarter Moon (Afterlife Saga #4) (Paperback): $31.99
- #5: The Pentagram Child - Part One (Afterlife Saga #5) (Paperback): $21.99
- #6: The Pentagram Child - Part Two (Afterlife Saga #6) (Paperback): $20.99
- #7: Cult of the Hexad (Afterlife Saga #7) (Paperback): $22.99
- #8: Sacrifice of the Septimus - Part One (Afterlife Saga #8) (Paperback): $20.99
- #9: Sacrifice of the Septimus - Part Two (Afterlife Saga #9) (Paperback): $20.99
- #10: Blood of the Infinity War (Afterlife Saga #10) (Paperback): $27.99
- #11: Happy Ever Afterlife - Part One (Afterlife Saga #11) (Paperback): $20.99
- #12: Happy Ever Afterlife - Part Two (Afterlife Saga #12) (Paperback): $20.99
Afterlife...just some gothic nightclub where gossip is fuelled by the presence of a rich and unearthly, handsome family or afterlife...the strange place where time seems to stand still and guests feel the presence of something more powerful held within the confines of the VIP.
Keira is new to this small, cold town and is running from a past that seems to feast on her darkest memories. She finds living with her sister away from English soil to be just the ticket to the new life she is trying desperately to find. So when the offer of a job at the infamous gothic nightclub Afterlife comes along she thinks that lady luck has finally found her. That is until its seductively dark and forbidding owner Dominic Draven sets eyes on her.
All at once she is captivated and plunged into a world she never knew existed, but the deeper her obsession with Draven becomes, the harder it is to decide...should she stay and continue to work within the shadows of the supernatural or should she run from a madness she thinks may consume her?
Warning: This audiobook not only has sexual content but is amazingly addictive, with its dark mystery, haunting horror, seductive twists and one sexy dark lord that has the listener drooling every time the name Draven is heard This audiobook has been written by an UK author with a mad sense of humour. Which means the following story contains a mixture of Northern English slang, dialect, regional colloquialisms and other quirky spellings that have been intentionally included to make the story and dialogue more realistic for modern day characters.