Act of Terror (A Jericho Quinn Thriller #2) (Paperback)
Other Books in Series
This is book number 2 in the A Jericho Quinn Thriller series.
- #1: National Security (A Jericho Quinn Thriller #1) (Paperback): $18.00
- #3: State of Emergency (A Jericho Quinn Thriller #3) (Mass Market): Email or call for price.
- #4: Time of Attack: A Jericho Quinn Novel (A Jericho Quinn Thriller #4) (Mass Market): Email or call for price.
- #5: Day Zero: A Jericho Quinn Thriller (Mass Market): Email or call for price.
- #6: Brute Force (A Jericho Quinn Thriller #6) (Mass Market): Email or call for price.
- #7: Field of Fire (A Jericho Quinn Thriller #7) (Mass Market): Email or call for price.
- #8: Active Measures (A Jericho Quinn Thriller #8) (Mass Market): $9.99
New York Times Bestselling Author of Field of Fire and Tom Clancy Power and Empire and Tom Clancy Oath of Office
Warning: The next attack on American soil will come from within.
From coast to coast, our nation is witnessing a new wave of terror. Suicide bombers incite blind panic and paralyzing fear. A flight attendant tries to crash an airliner. A police officer opens fire on fans in a stadium. And at CIA headquarters, a Deputy Director goes on a murderous rampage. The perpetrators appear to be American—but they are covert agents in a vast network of terror, selected and trained for one purpose only: the complete annhiliation of America.
Special Agent Jericho Quinn has seen the warning signs. As a classified “instrument” of the CIA reporting directly to the President, Quinn knows that these random acts of violence pose a clear and present danger. But Quinn may not be able to stop it. The search for terrorists has escalated into an all-out witch hunt. And somehow, Quinn’s name is on the list. . . .
Praise for the novels of Marc Cameron
“Cameron delivers plenty of action along with the spycraft and weapons details that Tom Clancy fans have always loved. . . Cameron’s formidable performance puts him at the head of the pack.” —Publishers Weekly on Tom Clancy Power and Empire
“Fascinating characters with action off-the-charts. Masterful.”
“Cameron’s books are riveting page-turners.”
—Mark Greaney #1 New York Times bestselling author
“Quinn makes a formidable warrior readers will want to see more of.”
About the Author
Marc Cameron is the author of the Jericho Quinn series and Tom Clancy Power and Empire. A native of Texas, Cameron has spent over twenty-nine years in law enforcement. His assignments have taken him from rural Alaska to Manhattan, from Canada to Mexico, and points in between. A second degree black belt in jujitsu, he often teaches defensive tactics to other law enforcement agencies and civilian groups. Cameron presently lives in Alaska with his wife and his BMW motorcycle.