National Security (A Jericho Quinn Thriller #1) (Paperback)
Other Books in Series
This is book number 1 in the A Jericho Quinn Thriller series.
- #2: Act of Terror (A Jericho Quinn Thriller #2) (Paperback): $15.95
- #3: State of Emergency (A Jericho Quinn Thriller #3) (Mass Market): Email or call for price.
- #4: Time of Attack: A Jericho Quinn Novel (A Jericho Quinn Thriller #4) (Mass Market): Email or call for price.
- #5: Day Zero: A Jericho Quinn Thriller (Mass Market): Email or call for price.
- #6: Brute Force (A Jericho Quinn Thriller #6) (Mass Market): Email or call for price.
- #7: Field of Fire (A Jericho Quinn Thriller #7) (Mass Market): Email or call for price.
- #8: Active Measures (A Jericho Quinn Thriller #8) (Mass Market): $9.99
New York Times Bestselling Author of Field of Fire and Tom Clancy Power and Empire and Tom Clancy Oath of Office
Warning: The next terrorist attack on American soil is coming . . . sooner than you think.
They can strike anytime, anywhere. A public landmark. A suburban shopping mall. And now, the human body itself. Three Middle Eastern terrorists have been injected with a biological weapon, human time bombs unleashed on American soil. They are prepared to die. To spread their disease. To annihilate millions. If America hopes to fight this enemy from within, we need a new kind of weapon. Meet Special Agent Jericho Quinn. Air Force veteran. Champion boxer. Trained assassin. Hand-picked for a new global task force that, officially, does not exist. Quinn answers only to the Director of National Intelligence and the U.S. President himself.
Under the radar. Brutal. Without limits.
America’s answer to terrorism.
Praise for the novels of Marc Cameron
“One of the hottest new authors in the thriller genre.”—Brad Thor
“Lots and lots of action . . . the ultimate suspense from the word ‘go.’ Jericho Quinn is most definitely one of the best characters in the thriller realm. Incredibly awesome.”
“Field of Fire is yet another blistering read . . . a terrifying and plausible threat, and a wickedly fun cast of characters. Cameron’s books are riveting page-turners.”
—Mark Greaney #1 New York Times bestselling author
“Action-packed, over-the-top . . . bloodbaths, explosions, treachery, and mayhem on a grand scale, this one is for you.” —Publishers Weekly on Act of Terror
“Fascinating characters with action off-the-charts. Masterful.”
—Steve Berry on National Security
“A real thriller not for the faint at heart.”
—Goodreads on State of Emergency
About the Author
Marc Cameron is the author of the Jericho Quinn series and Tom Clancy Power and Empire. A native of Texas, Cameron has spent over twenty-nine years in law enforcement. His assignments have taken him from rural Alaska to Manhattan, from Canada to Mexico, and points in between. A second degree black belt in jujitsu, he often teaches defensive tactics to other law enforcement agencies and civilian groups. Cameron presently lives in Alaska with his wife and his BMW motorcycle.