The Persevering Penguins and Pals: Propelling One Another to Success (Paperback)
The Persevering Penguins and Pals: Propelling One Another to Success An engaging motivational book by kids for kids to embrace diversity, inclusion, and what it means to be successful global citizens. The authors are three amazing cousins who were between 7 and 11 when they started creating these characters and have gone on to become #1 Amazon Bestselling and award-winning authors and illustrator
Crafted primarily for upper elementary and middle school students to read, this book is a charming animal story about penguins and other creatures who help children learn that being determined, working with others for a common goal, and embracing differences help us all to succeed.
It is another beautiful day in Patagonia as a colony of penguins snuggles on the iceberg, they call home. When catastrophe strikes for Little Milo and his family, it seems that all hope is lost.
The penguins must band together as a team and wait for the right time to implement their plan. When one plan doesn't work, the penguins brainstorm to create another one. But it turns out they are not the only creatures with big challenges. Through perseverance, helping others, leading, inspiring, networking, and growing, the penguins and their creature friends must somehow find a way to overcome their obstacles, no matter how difficult.
Being a kid today isn't easy Give your children the tools to overcome life's challenges with a fun and inspiring story for independent readers
● The chapter book version of bestselling and award winning "Meet the Persevering Penguins and Pals" with the full stories of each of the different animals as well as how they all come together and must help each other to succeed.
● Includes access to discussion guide on what it means to face and overcome challenges to help parents and educators in schools, camps, early childhood centers, and after-school programs talk with children about the topics in the book to help them process and absorb the lessons.
● Includes access to the best-selling and award-winning authors' and illustrator's creative process. It's sure to inspire other young children to follow their dreams
● Endorsed by Carmen Fari a, former chancellor of the New York City Department of Education as the "Beautifully illustrated animal stories created by children for children."
● The perfect children's book about diversity for independent readers age 8-11 and reading aloud to ages 4 and up.
● Loved by teachers, parents, grandparents, family members and kids alike
● Social emotional learning and reading proficiency made fun for your little ones
About the Author
Bestselling authors Moorea Friedmann (age eleven) and Jasper Friedmann (age nine) and bestselling illustrator Emma Cheng (age thirteen) are New York City middle and elementary school students who appeal to their young audience with their animal stories and beautiful illustrations. They seek to inspire other children to turn their ideas into reality and embrace the key principles exemplified in this book series to propel themselves and others to success.