The Fifth Witness (A Lincoln Lawyer Novel #4) (Paperback)
Other Books in Series
This is book number 4 in the A Lincoln Lawyer Novel series.
- #1: The Lincoln Lawyer (A Lincoln Lawyer Novel #1) (Paperback): $16.99
- #2: The Brass Verdict (A Lincoln Lawyer Novel #2) (Paperback): $16.99
- #3: The Reversal (A Lincoln Lawyer Novel #3) (Large Print / Hardcover): $37.00
- #5: The Gods of Guilt (A Lincoln Lawyer Novel #5) (Paperback): $16.99
- #6: The Law of Innocence (A Lincoln Lawyer Novel #6) (Paperback): $16.99
Mickey Haller has fallen on tough times. He expands his business into foreclosure defense, only to see one of his clients accused of killing the banker she blames for trying to take away her home.
Mickey puts his team into high gear to exonerate Lisa Trammel, even though the evidence and his own suspicions tell him his client is guilty. Soon after he learns that the victim had black market dealings of his own, Haller is assaulted, too--and he's certain he's on the right trail.
Despite the danger and uncertainty, Haller mounts the best defense of his career in a trial where the last surprise comes after the verdict is in. Connelly proves again why he "may very well be the best novelist working in the United States today" (San Francisco Chronicle).
About the Author
Michael Connelly is a former journalist and the author of the #1 bestsellers The Scarecrow, The Brass Verdict and The Lincoln Lawyer, the bestselling series of Harry Bosch novels, and the bestselling novels Chasing the Dime, Void Moon, Blood Work, and The Poet. Crime Beat, a collection of his journalism, was also a New York Times bestseller. He spends his time in California and Florida.