Drive the Fire Truck (Novelty book)
Grab the wheel and take a ride with this interactive steering wheel-shaped book for eager baby drivers.
Honk honk! Make way! Get behind the wheel of a busy fire truck as it speeds through town to fight fires. With sturdy handles on each page for babies and parents to grab and steer, this rollicking, rhyming board book makes it easy and fun to take the wheel and save the day!
• INTERACTIVE EXPERIENCE: Each page features steering wheel handles and an interactive dashboard so parents and babies can follow along with an exciting ride through town in a fire truck!
• GREAT TO READ ALOUD: With simple, rhyming text and a story that encourages interactivity, this book is a perfect lap read.
• COLORFUL ILLUSTRATIONS: Bright, cheerful art will keep little ones engaged and smiling along the ride.
• STURDY: Rounded corners and sturdy handles are ideal for little hands to grab and hold.
• Babies and toddlers who love cars and trucks
• Fans of fire trucks and firefighters
• Parents and family members looking for a fun, interactive gift for birthdays and baby showers
• Gift-givers looking for an item that has good play-and-read value
• Children in the 0–3 age range
About the Author
Dave Mottram is a designer and illustrator working in Ohio. To learn more about Dave's work, visit him at davemottram.com.