Giraffe's Long Good-Night: A Lift-The-Flap Book (Board Books)
Laugh through bedtime with this hilarious, lift-the-flap board book about a young giraffe who has so much fun with his bedtime routine that he doesn't have time to go to sleep. With each reminder that it's time for bed, little giraffe moves on to the next nightly activity with enthusiasm--until he's finally all tuckered out and tucked in.
Giraffe's Long Good-Night is a silly bedtime story that will coax high-energy toddlers and preschoolers into calling it a night. This read-aloud book features
- flaps that unfold in all directions to reveal how little giraffe has gotten carried away again
- silly rhyming text that celebrates time together at bedtime
- sturdy board pages and a sparkly cover
- clever illustrations by Shahar Kober that are packed with surprises
- a calming close to help little ones transition to sleep
You and your child will love following along as this sweet and silly giraffe stre-e-e-e-tches out every stage of bedtime, from popping bubbles in the bath to trying on all his favorite pajamas to praying for each and every friend. This funny and short bedtime story will be a fresh favorite for your family's nightly story times.