The Curse of Tenth Grave: A Novel (Charley Davidson Series #10) (Paperback)
Email or call for price.
Other Books in Series
This is book number 10 in the Charley Davidson Series series.
- #1: First Grave on the Right (Charley Davidson Series #1) (Mass Market): $10.99
- #2: Second Grave on the Left (Charley Davidson Series #2) (Mass Market): $8.99
- #3: Third Grave Dead Ahead (Charley Davidson Series #3) (Paperback): $25.99
- #4: Fourth Grave Beneath My Feet (Charley Davidson Series #4) (Paperback): $25.99
- #5: Fifth Grave Past the Light (Charley Davidson Series #5) (Paperback): $22.99
- #6: Sixth Grave on the Edge: A Novel (Charley Davidson Series #6) (Paperback): $21.99
- #7: Seventh Grave and No Body (Charley Davidson Series #7) (Mass Market): $8.99
- #8: Eighth Grave After Dark (Charley Davidson Series #8) (Paperback): $21.99
- #9: The Dirt on Ninth Grave: A Novel (Charley Davidson Series #9) (Paperback): $22.99
- #11: Eleventh Grave in Moonlight: A Novel (Charley Davidson Series #11) (Paperback): $23.99
- #12: The Trouble with Twelfth Grave: A Charley Davidson Novel (Charley Davidson Series #12) (Paperback): $21.99
- #13: Summoned to Thirteenth Grave: A Novel (Charley Davidson Series #13) (Hardcover): $27.99
If one door closes and another one opens,
your house is probably haunted.
As a Part-time PI and fulltime grim reaper, Charley Davidson has asked a lot of questions throughout her life: Why can I see dead people? Who is the hot supernatural entity following me? How do I get gum out of my sister’s hair before she wakes up? But, “How do I trap not one malevolent god, but three?” was never among them. Until now. And since those gods are on earth to kill her daughter, she has little choice but to track them down, trap them, and cast them from this dimension.
There’s just one problem. One of the three stole her heart a very long time ago. Can the Razer, a god of absolute death and destruction, change his omniscient spots, or will his allegiances lie with his brothers?
Those are just a few of the questions Charley must answer, and quick. Add to that a homeless girl running for her life, an innocent man who’s been charged with murdering the daughter of a degenerate gambler, and a pendant made from god glass that has the entire supernatural world in an uproar, and Charley has her hands full. If she can manage to take care of the whole world-destroying-gods thing, we’re saved. If not, well…
About the Author
New York Times and USA Today bestselling author Darynda Jones has won numerous awards for her work, including a prestigious RITA, a Golden Heart, and a Daphne du Maurier, and her books have been translated into 17 languages. As a born storyteller, Darynda grew up spinning tales of dashing damsels and heroes in distress for any unfortunate soul who happened by, certain they went away the better for it. She penned the international bestselling Charley Davidson series and is currently working on several beloved projects, most notably the Sunshine Vicram Mystery Series with St. Martin's Press and the Betwixt and Between Series of paranormal women's fiction. She lives in the Land of Enchantment, also known as New Mexico, with her husband and two beautiful sons, the Mighty, Mighty Jones Boys.
Praise for the Grave!
“Sexy, sassy…Jones’s characters, both living and dead, are colorful and endearing.” —The Associated Press on First Grave on the Right
“Jones makes a truly memorable debut with her unique tale that is sexy, mysterious, and sarcastically fun!” –RT book Reviews on First Grave on the Right
“Jones perfectly balances humor and suspense…Will leave readers eager for her next installment.” —Publishers Weekly (starred review) on Second Grave on the Left
“Charley continues to fascinate.” –Booklist on Third Grave Dead Ahead
“Fourth Grave Beneath My Feet continues to blend paranormal, romance, and mystery better than any other contemporary work out there.” —Heroes and Heartbreakers
“Jones has hit on the perfect recipe for a wisecracking, wickedly funny romp that is edged with truly chilling danger…sexy and mysterious.”—RT Book Reviews on Fifth Grave Past the Light
“Übertalented Jones keeps stirring the pot and throwing in crazy new developments, guaranteed to keep her characters and readers zanily off balance.” –RT Book Reviews on Sixth Grave on the Edge
“Seventh Grave and No Body is Charley at her finest!” –Fresh Fiction
“Crafty Jones shakes things up in a most diabolical way. As always, there is plenty of the weird and wacky, but there is also a heaping dose of high-stakes drama and poignancy. This is one fantastic read!” –RT Book Reviews (4 ½ stars) on Eighth Grave After Dark
“[T]he romance delights. Jones continues to make her Grim Reaper into a layered, fascinating heroine.” –Booklist on The Dirt on Ninth Grave