Summoned to Thirteenth Grave: A Novel (Charley Davidson Series #13) (CD-Audio)
Email or call for price.
Other Books in Series
This is book number 13 in the Charley Davidson Series series.
- #1: First Grave on the Right (Charley Davidson Series #1) (Mass Market): $10.99
- #2: Second Grave on the Left (Charley Davidson Series #2) (Mass Market): $8.99
- #3: Third Grave Dead Ahead (Charley Davidson Series #3) (Paperback): $25.99
- #4: Fourth Grave Beneath My Feet (Charley Davidson Series #4) (Paperback): $25.99
- #5: Fifth Grave Past the Light (Charley Davidson Series #5) (Paperback): $22.99
- #6: Sixth Grave on the Edge: A Novel (Charley Davidson Series #6) (Paperback): $21.99
- #7: Seventh Grave and No Body (Charley Davidson Series #7) (Mass Market): $8.99
- #8: Eighth Grave After Dark (Charley Davidson Series #8) (Paperback): $21.99
- #9: The Dirt on Ninth Grave: A Novel (Charley Davidson Series #9) (Paperback): $22.99
- #10: The Curse of Tenth Grave: A Novel (Charley Davidson Series #10) (Paperback): $25.99
- #11: Eleventh Grave in Moonlight: A Novel (Charley Davidson Series #11) (Paperback): $23.99
- #12: The Trouble with Twelfth Grave: A Charley Davidson Novel (Charley Davidson Series #12) (Paperback): $21.99
Grim Reaper Charley Davidson is back in the final installment of Darynda Jones’ New York Times bestselling paranormal series, Summoned to Thirteenth Grave.
Charley Davidson, Grim Reaper extraordinaire, is pissed. She’s been kicked off the earthly plane for eternity – which is the appropriate amount of time to make a person stark raving mad. But someone’s looking out for her, and she’s allowed to return after a mere hundred years in exile. Is it too much to hope for that not much has changed? Apparently it is. Bummer.
She’s missed her daughter, she’s missed Reyes, and Beep, but now that she’s back on earth, it’s time to put to rest burning questions that need answers. What happened to her mother? How did she really die? Who killed her? And are cupcakes or coffee the best medicine? It all comes to a head in an epic showdown between good and evil in this final smart and hilarious audiobook.
Praise for Lorelei King as Charley Davidson:
"A variety of different character voices makes King's narration lively and entertaining."—AudioFile Magazine on The Dirt on Ninth Grave
"King handles the many revelations and surprise cameos with aplomb. She doesn't skimp on Charley's trademark snarky humor, while still allowing a glimmer of her humanity to shine through. Overall, King provides a well-rounded heroine and a fully immersive listening experience."—AudioFile Magazine on Eighth Grave After Dark
About the Author
New York Times and USA Today bestselling author DARYNDA JONES won a Golden Heart and a RITA for her manuscript First Grave on the Right. A born storyteller, she grew up spinning tales of dashing damsels and heroes in distress for any unfortunate soul who happened by, annoying man and beast alike. Darynda lives in the Land of Enchantment, also known as New Mexico, with her husband and two beautiful sons, the Mighty, Mighty Jones Boys.
LORELEI KING has recorded over 200 audiobooks, including several titles from Janet Evanovich’s bestselling Stephanie Plum series and Darynda Jones’s Charley Davidson series. Her many awards include the 2008 Audie Award for Female Solo Narration for Tallgrass by Sandra Dallas, the Radio Times performer of the Year for The Blind Assassin by Margaret Atwood, and AudioFile Earphones Awards for Eleven on Top and Twelve Sharp, both by Janet Evanovich. AudioFile also deemed her one of the "Best Voices of 2008."
King’s screen credits include Notting Hill, House of Mirth, and Cold Feet, among others. She has appeared as regular and recurring characters in popular British television shows such as Chef, Cold Feet, Alistair McGowan's Big Impression, Emmerdale, and the saucy Mile High. King now makes her home in London, where she lives with her husband, actor Vincent Marzello.