Robert Ludlum's The Lazarus Vendetta: A Covert-One Novel (Mass Market)
Email or call for price.
Other Books in Series
This is book number 5 in the Covert-One series.
- #1: Robert Ludlum's The Hades Factor: A Covert-One Novel (Mass Market): $9.99
- #2: Robert Ludlum's The Cassandra Compact: A Covert-One Novel (Paperback): $22.99
- #3: Robert Ludlum's The Paris Option: A Covert-One Novel (Paperback): $22.99
- #4: Robert Ludlum's The Altman Code: A Covert-One Novel (Paperback): $24.99
- #6: Robert Ludlum's The Moscow Vector: A Covert-One Novel (Paperback): $26.99
- #7: Robert Ludlum's (TM) The Arctic Event (Covert-One Series #7) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #8: Robert Ludlum's the Ares Decision Lib/E (Covert-One #8) (Compact Disc): $74.99
- #9: Robert Ludlum's the Janus Reprisal Lib/E: A Covert-One Novel (Compact Disc): $79.99
Robert Ludlum's The Lazurus Vendetta
Robert Ludlum and Patrick Larkin
The #1 bestselling master of suspense and international intrigue continues to set the standard against which all other thrillers are measured with his expertly plotted, pulse-pounding Covert-One series.
The Lazarus Movement, the dominant force in the eco-conscious, "anti-technology" protest movement, has sent rumblings down the halls of the world's intelligence agencies. Led by a mysterious, never-seen figure known only as Lazarus, this increasingly prominent group is believed by some to be preparing a bold strike.
When an attack on a nano-technology research facility leaves thousands dead—protestors and scientists alike—from what appears to be a cloud of inadvertently released but gruesomely deadly nanobots, pandemonium reigns. Lt. Col. Jon Smith is activated by Covert-One to find the truth about Lazarus where all others have failed. As Smith slowly uncovers the deadly underpinnings of the group, he soon learns that the Lazarus Movement is only the very tip of the iceberg in a deadly scheme that threatens billions of lives and will forever change the nature of the world itself.
About the Author
Robert Ludlum (1927-2001) was the author of 25 thriller novels, including The Bourne Identity, The Bourne Supremacy and The Bourne Ultimatum--the books on which the international hit movies were based--and The Sigma Protocol. He was also the creator of the Covert-One series. Born in New York City, Ludlum received a B.A. from Wesleyan University, and before becoming an author, he was a United States Marine, a theater actor and producer.
Patrick Larkin is the author of Robert Ludlum’s The Lazarus Vendetta and The Tribune, as well as the co-author of five bestselling thrillers with Larry Bond. He lives in northern California with his family.
“Intricately plotted, action-packed...a fast read and sure to delight fans of espionage and the technothriller.” —Booklist
“Hand-to-hand action, intriguing science and plot speed with keep techno-thriller readers glued to their seats.” —Publishers Weekly