Other Books in Series
This is book number 1 in the Dragonbreath series.
- #2: Dragonbreath #2: Attack of the Ninja Frogs (Paperback): $8.99
- #3: Dragonbreath #3: Curse of the Were-wiener (Paperback): $7.99
- #4: Dragonbreath #4: Lair of the Bat Monster (Hardcover): $14.99
- #5: Dragonbreath #5: No Such Thing as Ghosts (Hardcover): $14.99
- #6: Dragonbreath #6: Revenge of the Horned Bunnies (Hardcover): $14.99
- #7: Dragonbreath #7: When Fairies Go Bad (Hardcover): $14.99
- #8: Dragonbreath #8: Nightmare of the Iguana (Hardcover): $14.99
- #9: Dragonbreath #9: The Case of the Toxic Mutants (Hardcover): $14.99
- #10: Dragonbreath #10: Knight-napped! (Hardcover): $14.99
- #11: Dragonbreath #11: The Frozen Menace (Hardcover): $14.99
It's not easy for Danny Dragonbreath to be the sole mythical creature in a school for reptiles and amphibians?especially because he can't breathe fire like other dragons (as the school bully loves to remind him). But having a unique family comes in handy sometimes, like when his sea-serpent cousin takes Danny and his best iguana friend on a mindboggling underwater tour, complete with vomiting sea cucumbers and giant squid. It sure beats reading the encyclopedia to research his ocean report . . .
Using a hybrid of comic-book panels and text, Ursula Vernon introduces an irresistible set of characters with a penchant for getting themselves into sticky situations. It's perfect for both the classroom and fans of Wimpy Kid and Bad Kitty.
About the Author
Ursula Vernon has written one other middle-grade novel, Nurk: The Strangs, Surprising Adventures of a (Somewhat) Brave Shrew, which was selected for Oprah's Book Club Kids Reading List. She lives in Raleigh, NC, where she writes, draws, creates oddities, and is an occasional practictioner of the sword art of iaido.