Field of Fire (A Jericho Quinn Thriller #7) (Mass Market)
Other Books in Series
This is book number 7 in the A Jericho Quinn Thriller series.
- #1: National Security (A Jericho Quinn Thriller #1) (Paperback): $18.00
- #2: Act of Terror (A Jericho Quinn Thriller #2) (Paperback): $15.95
- #3: State of Emergency (A Jericho Quinn Thriller #3) (Mass Market): Email or call for price.
- #4: Time of Attack: A Jericho Quinn Novel (A Jericho Quinn Thriller #4) (Mass Market): Email or call for price.
- #5: Day Zero: A Jericho Quinn Thriller (Mass Market): Email or call for price.
- #6: Brute Force (A Jericho Quinn Thriller #6) (Mass Market): Email or call for price.
- #8: Active Measures (A Jericho Quinn Thriller #8) (Mass Market): $9.99
“One of the hottest new authors in the thriller genre.”—Brad Thor
ATTACK ON AMERICA
The first target is Dallas, Texas. A deadly nerve gas called New Archangel is unleashed upon the City of Angels, claiming innocent lives, spreading nationwide panic, and fueling global fears of another attack. In the icy reaches of rural Alaska, special agent Jericho Quinn is enlisted to hunt down the man who created the bioweapon—a brilliant Russian scientist who is trying to defect and hiding in the Alaskan wilderness. But time is running out. The scientist is beginning to lose his mind to dementia. If Quinn doesn’t find him before the Russians do, the entire western seaboard and beyond will feel the wrath of New Archangel—and darkness will fall upon the earth.
Praise for the novels of Marc Cameron
“Action-packed, over-the-top..Quinn makes a formidable warrior readers will want to see more of..” —Publishers Weekly on Act of Terror
“Fascinating characters with action off-the-charts. Masterful.” —Steve Berry on National Security
“A real thriller not for the faint at heart.” —Goodreads on State of Emergency
About the Author
A native of Texas, Marc Cameron has spent over twenty-nine years in law enforcement. His assignments have taken him from rural Alaska to Manhattan, from Canada to Mexico and points in between. A second degree black belt in jujitsu, he often teaches defensive tactics to other law enforcement agencies and civilian groups. Cameron presently lives in the Alaska with his wife and his BMW motorcycle.