Day Zero: A Jericho Quinn Thriller (Mass Market)
Other Books in Series
This is book number 5 in the A Jericho Quinn Thriller series.
- #1: National Security (A Jericho Quinn Thriller #1) (Paperback): $18.00
- #2: Act of Terror (A Jericho Quinn Thriller #2) (Paperback): $15.95
- #3: State of Emergency (A Jericho Quinn Thriller #3) (Mass Market): Email or call for price.
- #4: Time of Attack: A Jericho Quinn Novel (A Jericho Quinn Thriller #4) (Mass Market): Email or call for price.
- #6: Brute Force (A Jericho Quinn Thriller #6) (Mass Market): Email or call for price.
- #7: Field of Fire (A Jericho Quinn Thriller #7) (Mass Market): Email or call for price.
- #8: Active Measures (A Jericho Quinn Thriller #8) (Mass Market): $9.99
New York Times Bestselling Author of Field of Fire and Tom Clancy Power and Empire and Tom Clancy Oath of Office
"Awesome." --Brad Thor
Hell Up Above
Special agent Jericho Quinn is a wanted man. Suspected of murder and marked for death by a network of conspirators embedded in the White House, Quinn knows he has to get out of the country--fast--before a team of contract killers find him and his daughter. To set things right at home, he'll have to take a nonstop flight from Anchorage, Alaska, to Vladivostok, Russia, aboard a massive Airbus A380. But soon after takeoff, it becomes apparent that Quinn and his daughter picked the wrong plane. First, a passenger is brutally murdered. Then, Quinn is mistaken as a terrorist by an off-duty Air Marshal. As panic spreads through the plane and pressure builds to the screaming point, the unthinkable happens. Someone triggers a bomb. . .
Spoiler alert: This plane is in big trouble.
Praise for the novels of Marc Cameron
"Action-packed, over-the-top."--Publishers Weekly on Act of Terror
"Fascinating characters with action off-the-charts. Masterful." --Steve Berry on National Security
About the Author
A native of Texas, Marc Cameron has spent over twenty-nine years in law enforcement. His assignments have taken him from rural Alaska to Manhattan, from Canada to Mexico and points in between. A second degree black belt in jujitsu, he often teaches defensive tactics to other law enforcement agencies and civilian groups. Cameron presently lives in Alaska with his wife and his BMW motorcycle.