Time of Attack: A Jericho Quinn Novel (A Jericho Quinn Thriller #4) (Mass Market)
Other Books in Series
This is book number 4 in the A Jericho Quinn Thriller series.
- #1: National Security (A Jericho Quinn Thriller #1) (Paperback): $18.00
- #2: Act of Terror (A Jericho Quinn Thriller #2) (Paperback): $15.95
- #3: State of Emergency (A Jericho Quinn Thriller #3) (Mass Market): Email or call for price.
- #5: Day Zero: A Jericho Quinn Thriller (Mass Market): Email or call for price.
- #6: Brute Force (A Jericho Quinn Thriller #6) (Mass Market): Email or call for price.
- #7: Field of Fire (A Jericho Quinn Thriller #7) (Mass Market): Email or call for price.
- #8: Active Measures (A Jericho Quinn Thriller #8) (Mass Market): $9.99
"One of the hottest new authors in the thriller genre. . .Awesome." --Brad Thor
Fear Is Contagious
In a small town in Utah, people are contracting a horrific disease with alarming plague-like symptoms. The CDC quarantines the area but outbreaks are already being reported in China, Japan, and England. Evidence suggests this is not a new strain of superbug--but an act of war, an orchestrated deployment of unstoppable terror. . .
Special agent Jericho Quinn, hellbent on finding the sniper who attacked his family, steps into an even bigger, and deadlier, conspiracy: a secret cabal of elite assassins embedded throughout the globe. Infecting the very fabric of the free world. Exterminating targets with cold, silent precision. For Quinn, it's as insidious as the virus that claims new victims each day--and he plans to wipe it off the face of the earth. . .
Praise for the novels of Marc Cameron
"Action-packed, over-the-top."--Publishers Weekly on Act of Terror
"Fascinating characters with action off-the-charts. Masterful."--Steve Berry on National Security
About the Author
A native of Texas, Marc Cameron has spent over twenty-nine years in law enforcement. His assignments have taken him from rural Alaska to Manhattan, from Canada to Mexico and points in between. A second degree black belt in jujitsu, he often teaches defensive tactics to other law enforcement agencies and civilian groups. Cameron presently lives in Alaska with his wife and his BMW motorcycle.