Dracula (Seasons Edition -- Fall) (Hardcover)
Email or call for price.
Dracula, by Bram Stoker, one of literature's most beloved and frightening stories, is now available in a fine exclusive collector's edition featuring a laser-cut jacket on a textured book with foil stamping, making it ideal for fiction lovers and book collectors alike. Each collectible volume will be the perfect addition to any well-appointed library.
The Dracula Seasons Edition--Fall:
- Presents Bram Stoker's terrifying novel, widely viewed as the unparalleled exemplification of Gothic horror, permanently establishing its iconic characters as archetypes in the long span of literary history
- Explores such important themes as modernity vs. antiquity, the repercussions of female sexual expression, the threat of madness, fear of "the other," and the affirmation of Christian salvation
- Is ideal for special-edition book collectors, fans of literary fiction and classic literature, and people who love both the book and the cinematic adaptations it inspired
Whether you're buying this as a gift or as a self-purchase, this remarkable limited edition features:
- Beautiful hardcover with a distinctive one-of-a-kind, high-end/high-treatment laser-cut jacket, perfect for standing out on any discerning fiction-lover's bookshelf
- Trim Size: 6 x 9
- Beautiful decorative interior pages featuring pull quotes distributed throughout
- An exquisite matching laser-cut bookmark
- Part of a 4-volume Fall Seasons series including Sense and Sensibility, Anne of Green Gables, and Shakespeare in Autumn: Select Plays and the Complete Sonnets.
Young lawyer Jonathan Harker journeys to Transylvania to meet with the mysterious Count Dracula only to discover that his nobleman client is a vampire who is thirsty for new blood. After imprisoning Harker in his castle, Dracula travels to England to seduce Jonathan's fianc e, Mina, and the battle against an ineffable evil begins.
Dracula by Bram Stoker (Seasons Edition--Fall) is one of four titles available in the Fall Seasons series. The Fall collection also includes Sense and Sensibility, Anne of Green Gables, and Shakespeare in Autumn: Select Plays and the Complete Sonnets.