Love Finds a Home (Love Comes Softly #8) (Paperback)
Email or call for price.
Other Books in Series
This is book number 8 in the Love Comes Softly series.
- #1: Love Comes Softly (Large Print / Paperback): $32.39
- #2: Love's Enduring Promise (Love Comes Softly #2) (Paperback): $16.00
- #3: Love's Long Journey (Love Comes Softly #3) (Large Print / Paperback): $32.39
- #4: Love's Abiding Joy (Love Comes Softly #4) (Paperback): $16.00
- #5: Love's Unending Legacy (Love Comes Softly #5) (Paperback): $16.00
- #6: Love's Unfolding Dream (Love Comes Softly #6) (Paperback): $16.00
- #7: Love Takes Wing (Love Comes Softly #7) (Paperback): $16.00
Book 8 of the bestselling Love Comes Softly series. Leaving her little prairie town, Belinda Davis never dreamed that the excitement of living in Boston would leave her restless and empty inside. Wealth, literature, travel, and romance touched her life with choices and decisions that brought dissatisfaction rather than joy. She discovered that only when God had first place in her life was her peace restored. Belinda once again faces decisions about her life that are no less difficult than before. A very unexpected responsibility makes the choice even harder.
About the Author
Janette Oke (pronounced "oak") pioneered inspirational fiction and is the leading author in the category today. Love Comes Softly, her first novel, has sold over one million copies. Janette is now the bestselling author of over 70 books, 32 of which have been translated into fourteen languages. Her books have sold over 22 million copies.Janette receives fan mail from all over the world and answers each letter personally. She received the 1992 President's Award from the Evangelical Christian Publishers Association for her significant contribution to Christian fiction, the 1999 CBA Life Impact Award and has been awarded the Gold Medallion Award for fiction. Janette and her husband, Edward, have four grown children and enjoy their many grandchildren. They make their home in Canada.