Love Takes Wing (Love Comes Softly #7) (Paperback)
Email or call for price.
Other Books in Series
This is book number 7 in the Love Comes Softly series.
- #1: Love Comes Softly (Large Print / Paperback): $32.39
- #2: Love's Enduring Promise (Love Comes Softly #2) (Paperback): $16.00
- #3: Love's Long Journey (Love Comes Softly #3) (Large Print / Paperback): $32.39
- #4: Love's Abiding Joy (Love Comes Softly #4) (Paperback): $16.00
- #5: Love's Unending Legacy (Love Comes Softly #5) (Paperback): $16.00
- #6: Love's Unfolding Dream (Love Comes Softly #6) (Paperback): $16.00
- #8: Love Finds a Home (Love Comes Softly #8) (Paperback): $16.00
Book 7 of the bestselling Love Comes Softly series. Belinda Davis had trained as a nurse to assist her older brother, Doctor Luke. But as time goes by and she sees those she's grown up with getting married and settling into their own lives, Belinda becomes restless. What had seemed exciting and fresh becomes dull and routine. When she meets an elderly woman who needs nursing care, Belinda jumps at the invitation to go to Boston--a large, "civilized" city with cultural opportunities she's never even dreamed of in her little prairie town. But in spite of financial security and countless new experiences, Belinda finds herself restless, lonely, and empty inside.
About the Author
Janette Oke (pronounced "oak") pioneered inspirational fiction and is the leading author in the category today. Love Comes Softly, her first novel, has sold over one million copies. Janette is now the bestselling author of over 70 books, 32 of which have been translated into fourteen languages. Her books have sold over 22 million copies.Janette receives fan mail from all over the world and answers each letter personally. She received the 1992 President's Award from the Evangelical Christian Publishers Association for her significant contribution to Christian fiction, the 1999 CBA Life Impact Award and has been awarded the Gold Medallion Award for fiction. Janette and her husband, Edward, have four grown children and enjoy their many grandchildren. They make their home in Canada.