50 States Activity Book (Paperback)
Tour through America with this fun-filled activity and sticker book! Discover fun facts and the interesting history of the 50 US States.
This educational book for kids allows them to learn through play! Each page is packed with quizzes, brimming with stickers, and oozing interesting information about each of the United States - the perfect back-seat activity for a cross-country roadtrip!
The 50 States Activity Book will encourage kids to discover what makes each state special, while they learn key facts about its symbols, culture, and history. Inside the book you’ll find:
• Simple text that provides key information and kid-friendly facts about each of America’s 50 states
• Plenty of activities to keep children busy, encouraging them to interact with the content
• Prompts for activities that can be done outside the book
• Activities to practice math, reading, and comprehension skills
• A sticker format that encourages interactivity and learning through play
• Dynamic designs, beautiful photos, and fun illustrations on every page
Children between the ages of 7 and 9 years old are overflowing with curiosity about the world around them. This is why this is the perfect time to introduce them to their own country - or a country they’re interested in. This reusable sticker book takes children on a trip through all 50 states, from the rugged shores of Maine to the sun-drenched and sandy beaches of Hawaii.
On the way, they can take quizzes, stop at famous monuments, see spectacular national parks, and glimpse unique wildlife. This colorful and exciting book will capture the imagination of kids for hours and help them appreciate the fascinating features of each state!
About the Author
We believe in the power of discovery. That's why we create books for everyone that explore ideas and nurture curiosity about the world we live in.
From first words to the Big Bang, from the wonders of nature to city adventures, you will find expert knowledge, hours of fun and endless inspiration in the pages of our books.