I Survived Hurricane Katrina, 2005 (I Survived #3) (Paperback)
Other Books in Series
This is book number 3 in the I Survived series.
- #1: I Survived the Sinking of the Titanic, 1912 (Prebound): Email or call for price.
- #2: I Survived the Shark Attacks of 1916 (MP3 CD): Email or call for price.
- #4: I Survived the Bombing of Pearl Harbor, 1941 (Prebound): $16.80
- #5: I Survived the San Francisco Earthquake, 1906 (MP3 CD): Email or call for price.
- #6: I Survived the Attacks of September 11th, 2001 (Hardcover): Email or call for price.
- #8: I Survived the Japanese Tsunami 2011 (Prebound): $16.80
- #9: I Survived the Nazi Invasion, 1944 (MP3 CD): Email or call for price.
- #10: I Survived the Destruction of Pompeii, A.D. 79: Book 10 of the I Survived Series (MP3 CD): Email or call for price.
- #11: I Survived the Great Chicago Fire, 1871 (Prebound): Email or call for price.
- #12: I Survived the Joplin Tornado, 2011 (I Survived #12) (Library Edition) (Hardcover): Email or call for price.
- #13: I Survived the Hindenburg Disaster, 1937 (I Survived #13) (Library Edition) (Hardcover): $16.99
- #14: I Survived the Eruption of Mount St. Helens, 1980: Book 14 of the I Survived Series (MP3 CD): Email or call for price.
- #15: I Survived the American Revolution, 1776 (Library Edition) (Library Binding): $16.99
- #17: I Survived the Attack of the Grizzlies, 1967 (Prebound): $15.80
- #18: I Survived the Battle of D-Day, 1944 (Prebound): $15.80
The horror of Hurricane Katrina is brought vividly to life in this fictional account of a boy, a dog, and the storm of the century.Barry's family tries to evacuate before Hurricane Katrina hits their home in New Orleans. But when Barry's little sister gets terribly sick, they're forced to stay home and wait out the storm.At first, Katrina doesn't seem to be as bad as predicted. But overnight the levees break, and Barry's world is literally torn apart. He's swept away by the floodwaters, away from his family. Can he survive the storm of the century -- alone?
About the Author
Lauren Tarshis's New York Times bestselling I Survived series tells stories of young people and their resilience and strength in the midst of unimaginable disasters and times of turmoil. Lauren has brought her signature warmth and exhaustive research to topics such as the battle of D-Day, the American Revolution, Hurricane Katrina, the bombing of Pearl Harbor, and other world events. She lives in Connecticut with her family, and can be found online at laurentarshis.com.