The Loch Ness Punster (43 Old Cemetery Road #7) (Paperback)
Other Books in Series
This is book number 7 in the 43 Old Cemetery Road series.
- #1: Dying to Meet You (43 Old Cemetery Road) (Paperback): $6.99
- #2: Over My Dead Body (43 Old Cemetery Road) (Paperback): $6.99
- #3: Till Death Do Us Bark (43 Old Cemetery Road #3) (Paperback): $7.99
- #4: The Phantom of the Post Office (43 Old Cemetery Road #4) (Paperback): $6.99
- #5: Hollywood, Dead Ahead (43 Old Cemetery Road #5) (Paperback): $7.99
- #6: Greetings from the Graveyard (43 Old Cemetery Road #6) (Hardcover): Email or call for price.
In the seventh and final installment of the popular 43 Old Cemetery Road series, twelve-year-old Seymour Hope has inherited a castle in Loch Ness, Scotland. It could be the perfect summer vacation spot for Seymour and his parents, Olive C. Spence and Ignatius B. Grumply. But Iggy wants nothing to do with the castle. Why? Because it was owned by his uncle Ian, a world-famous psychiatrist and the world’s worst punster. So Iggy stays home to write, and Seymour and Olive set off for Scotland—each with a secret.
About the Author
Kate Klise is the author of many punny and funny middle grade novels, including all of the books in the popular 43 Old Cemetery Road series. She has also written a number of picture books and young adult novels. Ms. Klise lives in Norwood, Missouri. For more information about Kate, visit www.kateandsarahklise.com.
M. Sarah Klise illustrates picture books and middle grade novels with a graphic twist. She also teaches art to children and adults in the Bay Area in California. For more information about Sarah, visit www.kateandsarahklise.com.