Ballpark Mysteries #16: The Colorado Curveball (Paperback)
Other Books in Series
This is book number 16 in the Ballpark Mysteries series.
- #1: Ballpark Mysteries #1: The Fenway Foul-up (Paperback): $5.99
- #2: Ballpark Mysteries Super Special #2: Christmas in Cooperstown (Paperback): $5.99
- #3: Ballpark Mysteries Super Special #3: Subway Series Surprise (Paperback): $5.99
- #4: Ballpark Mysteries #4: The Astro Outlaw (Paperback): $5.99
- #5: Ballpark Mysteries #5: The All-Star Joker (Paperback): $5.99
- #6: Ballpark Mysteries #6: The Wrigley Riddle (Paperback): $4.99
- #7: Ballpark Mysteries #7: The San Francisco Splash (Paperback): $5.99
- #8: Ballpark Mysteries #8: The Missing Marlin (Paperback): $5.99
- #9: Ballpark Mysteries #9: The Philly Fake (Paperback): $5.99
- #10: Ballpark Mysteries #10: The Rookie Blue Jay (Paperback): $5.99
- #11: Ballpark Mysteries #11: The Tiger Troubles (Paperback): $5.99
- #12: Ballpark Mysteries #12: The Rangers Rustlers (Paperback): $5.99
- #13: Ballpark Mysteries #13: The Capital Catch (Paperback): $5.99
- #14: Ballpark Mysteries #14: The Cardinals Caper (Paperback): $5.99
- #15: Ballpark Mysteries #15: The Baltimore Bandit (Paperback): $5.99
- #17: Ballpark Mysteries #17: The Triple Play Twins (Paperback): $5.99
- #18: Ballpark Mysteries #18: The Atlanta Alibi (Paperback): $5.99
Batter up! Baseball action and exciting whodunits star in this chapter book series! Next up is Colorado!
Mike and Kate arrive in Colorado to a ballpark covered in snow! Luckily, the stadium has a heater that can melt the fluffy flakes in time for next day's game. But when the ballpark engineers get a mysterious note saying that someone may tamper with the scoreboard, the snow becomes the least of the cousins' problems. It's time for Mike and Kate to switch into sleuth mode and solve a mystery that will take them underground, a mile above sea level, and even face to face with a dinosaur!
Ballpark Mysteries are the all-star matchup of fun sleuthing and baseball action, perfect for readers of Ron Roy's A to Z Mysteries and Matt Christopher's sports books, and younger siblings of Mike Lupica fans. Each Ballpark Mystery also features Dugout Notes with more amazing baseball facts.
About the Author
DAVID A. KELLY has written a picture book and chapter books for young readers including the MVP series, as well as for many newspapers and magazines. He lives near Fenway Park in Newton, Massachusetts. You can learn more at davidakellybooks.com or on twitter at @davidakelly or facebook.com/ballparkmysteries.
MARK MEYERS grew up in Utah and studied art at the Academy of Art University in San Francisco.