The Insider Threat (A Pike Logan Thriller #8) (Paperback)
Other Books in Series
This is book number 8 in the A Pike Logan Thriller series.
- #1: One Rough Man: A Spy Thriller (A Pike Logan Thriller #1) (Paperback): $9.99
- #2: All Necessary Force (A Pike Logan Thriller #2) (Paperback): $9.99
- #3: Enemy of Mine (A Pike Logan Thriller #3) (Paperback): Email or call for price.
- #4: The Widow's Strike (A Pike Logan Thriller #4) (Paperback): Email or call for price.
- #5: The Polaris Protocol (A Pike Logan Thriller #5) (Paperback): Email or call for price.
- #6: Days of Rage (A Pike Logan Thriller #6) (Paperback): Email or call for price.
- #7: No Fortunate Son (A Pike Logan Thriller #7) (Paperback): Email or call for price.
- #9: The Forgotten Soldier (A Pike Logan Thriller #9) (Paperback): Email or call for price.
- #10: Ghosts of War: A Pike Logan Thriller (Paperback): Email or call for price.
- #11: Ring of Fire (A Pike Logan Thriller #11) (Hardcover): Email or call for price.
- #12: Operator Down (A Pike Logan Thriller #12) (Paperback): $9.99
- #13: Daughter of War: A Pike Logan Thriller (Paperback): $9.99
In the eighth action-packed thriller in the New York Times bestselling Pike Logan series, ISIS, the most maniacal terrorist organization the modern world has ever seen, is poised to make their most audacious strike yet.
The United States has anticipated and averted countless attacks from terrorist groups—thanks in large part to the extralegal counterterrorist unit known as the Taskforce. But now, a much more insidious evil is about to shatter the false sense of safety surrounding civilized nations.
While world powers combat ISIS on the battlefield, a different threat is set in motion by the group—one that can’t be defeated by an airstrike. Off the radar of every Western intelligence organization, able to penetrate America or any European state, they intend to commit an act of unimaginable barbarity.
Only Pike Logan and the Taskforce stand in the way of an attack no one anticipates, a grand deception that will wreak unthinkable chaos and reverberate throughout the Western world.
About the Author
BRAD TAYLOR is the author of the New York Times bestselling Pike Logan series. He served for more than twenty years in the U.S. Army, including eight years in 1st Special Forces Operational Detachment–Delta, commonly known as Delta Force. He retired as a Special Forces lieutenant colonel and now lives in Charleston, South Carolina.
Praise for The Insider Threat
“Taylor is one of the best in the Vince Flynn line of military thrillers featuring covert operations, and he has the eerie ability to predict real-world headlines. And, somehow, he just keeps getting better and better.”—Booklist (starred review)
“Taylor absolutely knows his stuff, and he brings a notable accuracy to the events Pike goes through in defeating the enemy.”—Spencer Daily Reporter
“The alternating first- and third-person viewpoints offer up a splendidly intense plot peeled back layer by layer in the best tradition of Jack Higgins and Frederick Forsyth.”—Providence Journal
“The Insider Threat has nonstop action, and a very realistic plot. As with Tom Clancy novels he is able to write about serious dangers in a very suspenseful and intense way. Through well-defined characters and dialogue this novel is a page-turner that is a must read.”—Military Press
More Praise for Brad Taylor and the Pike Logan series
“Pike ranks right up there with Jason Bourne, Jack Reacher, and Jack Bauer.”—John Lescroart, New York Times bestselling author
“Fresh plot, great action and Taylor clearly knows what he is writing about....When it comes to tactics and hardware he is spot on.”—Vince Flynn, #1 New York Times bestselling author
“Logan is a tough, appealing hero you’re sure to root for.”—Joseph Finder, New York Times bestselling author
“[Pike Logan is a] feisty, devil-may-care hero.”—Steve Berry, New York Times bestselling author
“Taylor has become one of the very best writers of thrillers with a military and special-ops background...Comparisons to Vince Flynn and Brad Thor are expected and not inaccurate, but Taylor is now in a class by himself.”—Booklist
“Slick, exciting action and credible complexity are the hallmarks of Taylor’s high-caliber thrillers.”—Library Journal
“Few authors write about espionage, terrorism, and clandestine hit squads as well as Taylor does.”—Houston Press
“Action packed....Those who prize authentic military action will be rewarded.”—Publishers Weekly