Pass of Fire (Destroyermen #14) (Mass Market)
Other Books in Series
This is book number 14 in the Destroyermen series.
- #1: Into the Storm: Destroyermen, Book I (Mass Market): $8.99
- #2: Crusade: Destroyermen, Book II (Mass Market): $8.99
- #3: Maelstrom: Destroyermen (Mass Market): $8.99
- #4: Firestorm: Destroyermen (Mass Market): $7.99
- #5: Rising Tides: Destroyermen (Mass Market): $8.99
- #6: Firestorm: Destroyermen (Hardcover): Email or call for price.
- #7: Iron Gray Sea: Destroyermen (Mass Market): $8.99
- #8: Storm Surge (Destroyermen #8) (Mass Market): $8.99
- #9: Deadly Shores (Destroyermen #9) (Mass Market): $8.99
- #10: Destroyermen: Straits of Hell (Compact Disc): Email or call for price.
- #11: Blood In the Water (Destroyermen #11) (Mass Market): $8.99
- #12: Devil's Due (Destroyermen #12) (MP3 CD): $34.99
- #13: River of Bones (Destroyermen #13) (Mass Market): $8.99
- #15: Winds of Wrath (Destroyermen #15) (Hardcover): Email or call for price.
After being transported to a strange alternate Earth, Matt Reddy and the crew of the USS Walker have learned desperate times call for desperate measures, in the return to the New York Times bestselling Destroyermen series.
Time is running out for the Grand Human and Lemurian Alliance. The longer they take to prepare for their confrontations with the reptilian Grik, the Holy Dominion, and the League of Tripoli, the stronger their enemies become. Ready or not, they have to move--or the price in blood will break them.
Matt Reddy and his battered old destroyer USS Walker lead the greatest army the humans and their Lemurian allies have ever assembled up the Zambezi toward the ancient Grik capital city. Standing against them is the largest, most dangerous force of Grik yet gathered.
On the far side of the world, General Shinya and his Army of the Sisters are finally prepared for their long-expected assault on the mysterious El Paso del Fuego. Not only is the dreaded Dominion ready and waiting for them; they've formed closer, more sinister ties with the fascist League of Tripoli.
Everything is on the line in both complex, grueling campaigns, and the Grand Alliance is stretched to its breaking point. Victory is the only option, whatever the cost, because there can be no second chances.
About the Author
Taylor Anderson is the New York Times bestselling author of the Destroyermen novels. A gunmaker and forensic ballistic archaeologist, Taylor has been a technical and dialogue consultant for movies and documentaries and is an award-winning member of the National Historical Honor Society and of the United States Field Artillery Association.
Praise for the Destroyermen Novels
“A new, genuinely different ‘alternate Earth’ story.”—New York Times Bestselling Author David Weber
“Gripping and riveting.”—New York Times Bestselling Author S. M. Stirling
“Intriguing what-ifs and convolutions by the boatload combine with churning, bloodthirsty warfare.”—Kirkus Reviews
“Taylor Anderson...[has] steamed to the forefront of alternative history.”—National Bestselling Author E. E. Knight
“Action sci-fi doesn’t get significantly better than this.”—Booklist