Calendar Mysteries #11: November Night (Paperback)
Other Books in Series
This is book number 11 in the Calendar Mysteries series.
- #1: Calendar Mysteries #1: January Joker (Paperback): $5.99
- #2: Calendar Mysteries #2: February Friend (Paperback): $5.99
- #3: Calendar Mysteries #3: March Mischief (Paperback): $5.99
- #4: Calendar Mysteries #4: April Adventure (Paperback): $5.99
- #5: Calendar Mysteries #5: May Magic (Paperback): $5.99
- #6: Calendar Mysteries #6: June Jam (Paperback): $5.99
- #7: Calendar Mysteries #7: July Jitters (Paperback): $5.99
- #8: Calendar Mysteries #8: August Acrobat (Paperback): $5.99
- #9: Calendar Mysteries #9: September Sneakers (Paperback): $5.99
- #10: Calendar Mysteries #10: October Ogre (Paperback): $5.99
- #12: Calendar Mysteries #12: December Dog (Paperback): $5.99
- #13: Calendar Mysteries #13: New Year's Eve Thieves (Paperback): $4.99
Solve a new November mystery with the younger siblings of the A to Z Mysteries kids!
November is for Night...
It's November, and there's a new mystery to solve. 'The twins' new neighbors are up to something! It's Thanksgiving, and a mysterious couple has moved in next door. Bradley, Brian, Nate, and Lucy mustwork out the clues: The neighbors have built a tall wooden fence. They've bought some strange parts formaking . . . something. They've even put up a suspicious tent in their backyard, with a big, scary dog to guard it. What could they possibly be hiding?
About the Author
RON ROY has been writing books for children since 1974. He is the author of dozens of books, including the popular A to Z Mysteries and Capital Mysteries series. When not working on a new book, Ron likes to teach tricks to his dog Pal, play poker with friends, travel, and read thrilling mystery books. Visit Ron online at RonRoy.com.
JOHN STEVEN GURNEY has illustrated many books for children, including the entire A to Z Mysteries series and Scholastic's popular Bailey School Kids series.