Calendar Mysteries #10: October Ogre (Paperback)
Other Books in Series
This is book number 10 in the Calendar Mysteries series.
- #1: Calendar Mysteries #1: January Joker (Paperback): $5.99
- #2: Calendar Mysteries #2: February Friend (Paperback): $5.99
- #3: Calendar Mysteries #3: March Mischief (Paperback): $5.99
- #4: Calendar Mysteries #4: April Adventure (Paperback): $5.99
- #5: Calendar Mysteries #5: May Magic (Paperback): $5.99
- #6: Calendar Mysteries #6: June Jam (Paperback): $5.99
- #7: Calendar Mysteries #7: July Jitters (Paperback): $5.99
- #8: Calendar Mysteries #8: August Acrobat (Paperback): $5.99
- #9: Calendar Mysteries #9: September Sneakers (Paperback): $5.99
- #11: Calendar Mysteries #11: November Night (Paperback): $5.99
- #12: Calendar Mysteries #12: December Dog (Paperback): $5.99
- #13: Calendar Mysteries #13: New Year's Eve Thieves (Paperback): $4.99
Carve out family time for this Halloween read starring the younger siblings of the A to Z Mysteries kids!
October is for Ogre...
In the tenth book of the Calendar Mysteries - an early chapter book mystery series - there's a haunted house in Green Lawn! It's Halloween, and the Shangri-la Hotel has been transformed into a haunted house, complete with an ogre out front. Bradley, Brian, Nate, and Lucy are ready for some scary fun, but then they notice that none of the kids who have gone in the hotel have come back out. What's happening to them? Ghosts and witches and ogres aren't real . . . right?
About the Author
RON ROY has been writing books for children since 1974. He is the author of dozens of books, including the bestselling A to Z Mysteries and Capital Mysteries series. When not working on a new book, Ron likes to teach tricks to his dog Pal, play poker with friends, travel, and read thrilling mystery books.
JOHN STEVEN GURNEY has illustrated many books for children, including the entire A to Z Mysteries series and Scholastic's popular Bailey School Kids series.