Calendar Mysteries #8: August Acrobat (Paperback)
Other Books in Series
This is book number 8 in the Calendar Mysteries series.
- #1: Calendar Mysteries #1: January Joker (Paperback): $5.99
- #2: Calendar Mysteries #2: February Friend (Paperback): $5.99
- #3: Calendar Mysteries #3: March Mischief (Paperback): $5.99
- #4: Calendar Mysteries #4: April Adventure (Paperback): $5.99
- #5: Calendar Mysteries #5: May Magic (Paperback): $5.99
- #6: Calendar Mysteries #6: June Jam (Paperback): $5.99
- #7: Calendar Mysteries #7: July Jitters (Paperback): $5.99
- #9: Calendar Mysteries #9: September Sneakers (Paperback): $5.99
- #10: Calendar Mysteries #10: October Ogre (Paperback): $5.99
- #11: Calendar Mysteries #11: November Night (Paperback): $5.99
- #12: Calendar Mysteries #12: December Dog (Paperback): $5.99
- #13: Calendar Mysteries #13: New Year's Eve Thieves (Paperback): $4.99
It's a mystery every month from popular A to Z Mysteries author Ron Roy! With the younger siblings of the A to Z Mysteries kids!
August is for Acrobat...
In the eigth book of the Calendar Mysteries - an early chapter book mystery series - something special is coming to Green Lawn - a traveling circus! But when the performers arrive, they need help. Their show is a mess, and Bradley, Brian, Nate, and Lucy are happy to chip in. They fix up the equipment and find dazzling new acts, but what the show needs most is an acrobat. No one in town is brave enough to go up on the high trapeze, except for one mysterious masked person. If the kids could find out who it is, this might be the best circus ever - but it seems as if this acrobat doesn't want to be found!
Parents, teachers, and librarians agree that these highly collectible chapter books are perfect for emerging readers and any kid who loves mysteries!
About the Author
RON ROY has been writing books for children since 1974. He is the author of dozens of books, including the bestselling A to Z Mysteries and Capital Mysteries. When not working on a new book in his Connecticut home, Ron likes to teach tricks to his dog Pal, play poker with friends, travel, and read thrilling mystery books. Visit him online at RonRoy.com.
JOHN STEVEN GURNEY has illustrated many books for children, including the entire A to Z Mysteries series and Scholastic's popular Bailey School Kids series.