Calendar Mysteries #5: May Magic (Paperback)
Other Books in Series
This is book number 5 in the Calendar Mysteries series.
- #1: Calendar Mysteries #1: January Joker (Paperback): $5.99
- #2: Calendar Mysteries #2: February Friend (Paperback): $5.99
- #3: Calendar Mysteries #3: March Mischief (Paperback): $5.99
- #4: Calendar Mysteries #4: April Adventure (Paperback): $5.99
- #6: Calendar Mysteries #6: June Jam (Paperback): $5.99
- #7: Calendar Mysteries #7: July Jitters (Paperback): $5.99
- #8: Calendar Mysteries #8: August Acrobat (Paperback): $5.99
- #9: Calendar Mysteries #9: September Sneakers (Paperback): $5.99
- #10: Calendar Mysteries #10: October Ogre (Paperback): $5.99
- #11: Calendar Mysteries #11: November Night (Paperback): $5.99
- #12: Calendar Mysteries #12: December Dog (Paperback): $5.99
- #13: Calendar Mysteries #13: New Year's Eve Thieves (Paperback): $4.99
From the author of the popular A to Z Mysteries comes a story of magical mayhem featuring the younger siblings of the A to Z Mysteries kids!
May is for Magic...
In the fifth book of the Calendar Mysteries - an early chapter book mystery series - twins Bradly and Brian are celebrating Mother's Day by treating their mom to a hypnotist's show. But when the Pinto family gets home from the show, the twins' mom starts acting strange. She splashes in the bathtub for hours, she leaves corn kernels all over - she even quacks! Bradley thinks his mom has been hypnotized into believing she's a duck! Can Bradley and Brian, with help from their friends Lucy and Nate, turn their mom back into their mom?
Parents, teachers, and librarians agree that these highly collectible chapter books are perfect for emerging readers and any kid who loves mysteries!
About the Author
RON ROY has been writing books for children since 1974. He is the author of dozens of books, including the bestselling A to Z Mysteries and Capital Mysteries. When not working on a new book in his Connecticut home, Ron likes to teach tricks to his dog Pal, play poker with friends, travel, and read thrilling mystery books. Visit him online at RonRoy.com.
JOHN STEVEN GURNEY has illustrated many books for children, including the entire A to Z Mysteries series and Scholastic's popular Bailey School Kids series.