Squish #1: Super Amoeba (Paperback)
Other Books in Series
This is book number 1 in the Squish series.
- #2: Squish #2: Brave New Pond (Paperback): $6.99
- #3: Squish #3: The Power of the Parasite (Paperback): $6.99
- #4: Squish #4: Captain Disaster (Paperback): $6.99
- #5: Squish #5: Game On! (Paperback): $6.99
- #6: Squish #6: Fear the Amoeba (Paperback): $6.99
- #7: Squish #7: Deadly Disease of Doom (Paperback): $6.99
- #8: Squish #8: Pod vs. Pod (Paperback): $6.99
Introducing SQUISH—a new graphic novel series about a comic book-loving, twinkie-eating grade school AMOEBA trying to find his place in the world (or at least trying to make it through a school day). Inspired by his favorite comic book hero, SUPER AMOEBA!, Squish has to navigate school (bullies! detention! Principal Planaria!), family (dad: Hates to wear a tie. Secretly listens to heavy metal in the car), and friends (Peggy-rainbows! happy all the time! and Pod . . . who's . . . well, you just have to meet him). Can Squish save the world—and his friends—from the forces of evil lurking in the hallways? Find out in Squish: Super Amoeba—saving the world, one cell at a time!
About the Author
Brother-and-sister team MATTHEW "InkBoy" HOLM and JENNIFER "WriterGirl" HOLM are the dashing duo behind the award-winning Babymouse series. In addition to fighting the forces of evil, Jennifer is the New York Times bestselling author of several acclaimed novels, including three Newbery Honor winners, Our Only May Amelia, Penny from Heaven and Turtle in Paradise. Matthew Holm is a graphic designer and freelance writer.
New York Times:
"An energetic, good-hearted escapade, one that young readers will enjoy."
Starred Review, Kirkus Reviews:
* "Hilarious. If ever a new series deserved to go viral, this one does."
"A perfect mix of writing that is simple enough for early readers but still remarkably snarky, clever, and entertaining. Kids will soak up the humor, tidbits of science instruction, and adventure."