Squish #8: Pod vs. Pod (Paperback)
Other Books in Series
This is book number 8 in the Squish series.
- #1: Squish #1: Super Amoeba (Paperback): $6.99
- #2: Squish #2: Brave New Pond (Paperback): $6.99
- #3: Squish #3: The Power of the Parasite (Paperback): $6.99
- #4: Squish #4: Captain Disaster (Paperback): $6.99
- #5: Squish #5: Game On! (Paperback): $6.99
- #6: Squish #6: Fear the Amoeba (Paperback): $6.99
- #7: Squish #7: Deadly Disease of Doom (Paperback): $6.99
Now an animated show streaming on HBO Max!
From the New York Times bestselling, Eisner-winning creators of Babymouse, it’s green . . . it’s blobby . . . it’s gross . . . it’s SQUISH(!), a comic-book-loving amoeba whose adventures are perfect for fans of Dog Man, Captain Underpants, and My Weird School.
Uh-oh! Squish’s friend Pod just hasn’t been himself lately. One minute he’s happy-dancing; the next he’s sobbing in his soup. What’s going on? (Hint: “mitosis” is the process that splits single-celled organisms. That’s right, splits.) It is truly Pod vs. Pod—and may the best Pod, umm, win?
BONUS: Look in the back to find out how to draw one of the Squish characters and to get instructions for a SENSATIONAL science experiment you can do at home! SHAZAM!
Praise for Squish:
* “Hilarious. If ever a new series deserved to go viral, this one does.” —Kirkus Reviews, Starred
“An energetic, good-hearted escapade, one that young readers will enjoy.” —The New York Times
“Simple enough for early readers but still remarkably snarky, clever, and entertaining.” —The Bulletin of the Center for Children’s Books
About the Author
Brother-and-sister team MATTHEW “Ink Boy” HOLM and JENNIFER “Writer Girl” HOLM are the daring duo behind the award-winning Babymouse series. Jennifer writes novels, including three Newbery Honor winners and her latest New York Times bestseller, The Fourteenth Goldfish. Matthew Holm is a graphic designer and freelance writer.
You can look for Matthew Holm at @mattholm and Jennifer Holm at @jenniholm on Twitter, and visit the Babymouse and Squish website at Babymouse.com.