Squish #7: Deadly Disease of Doom (Paperback)
Other Books in Series
This is book number 7 in the Squish series.
- #1: Squish #1: Super Amoeba (Paperback): $6.99
- #2: Squish #2: Brave New Pond (Paperback): $6.99
- #3: Squish #3: The Power of the Parasite (Paperback): $6.99
- #4: Squish #4: Captain Disaster (Paperback): $6.99
- #5: Squish #5: Game On! (Paperback): $6.99
- #6: Squish #6: Fear the Amoeba (Paperback): $6.99
- #8: Squish #8: Pod vs. Pod (Paperback): $6.99
Now an animated show streaming on HBO Max!
Ahhh-CHOO! From the New York Times bestselling, Eisner-winning creators of Babymouse, it’s Squish’s most contagiously fun adventure yet!
Uh-oh! A deadly disease is spreading through Small Pond! People are dropping like flies! And YIKES—it looks like Squish is patient #1. Will this epic epidemic be the end of everyone’s favorite amoeba? (And if it is, who will he leave his comic collection to?!) Find out the answers in the seventh hilarious Squish graphic novel: Deadly Disease of Doom! BONUS: Look in the back of the book to learn how to draw one of the Squish characters and to get instructions for a SENSATIONAL science experiment you can do at home!
Filled with superheroes, comics within comics, and gross-out science, Squish is perfect for fans of Dog Man, Captain Underpants, and My Weird School!
Praise for Squish
* “Hilarious. If ever a new series deserved to go viral, this one does.” —Kirkus Reviews, Starred
“An energetic, good-hearted escapade, one that young readers will enjoy.” —The New York Times
“Simple enough for early readers but still remarkably snarky, clever, and entertaining.” —The Bulletin of the Center for Children’s Books
About the Author
Brother-and-sister team MATTHEW "Ink Boy" HOLM and JENNIFER "Writer Girl" HOLM are the daring duo behind the award-winning Babymouse series. Jennifer writes novels, including three Newbery Honor winners, and her latest, The Fourteenth Goldfish. Matthew Holm is a graphic designer and freelance writer.
You can look for Matthew Holm at @mattholm and Jennifer Holm at @jenniholm on Twitter, and visit the Babymouse and Squish website at Babymouse.com.