DK Eyewitness Top 10 Toronto (Pocket Travel Guide) (Paperback)
The UK’s best-selling pocket guides – an unbeatable guide to Toronto, packed with insider tips and ideas, detailed maps, top 10 lists, and a laminated pull-out map, all designed to help you see the very best of Toronto.
Explore the charming Distillery Historic District, admire the views from CN Tower, ride a bicycle along the scenic Toronto Islands, or take a trip to the spectacular Niagara Falls. From Top 10 bars and clubs to the Top 10 things to do for free – discover the best of Toronto with this easy-to-use travel guide.
Inside DK Eyewitness Top 10 Toronto you will find:
- Up-to-date information with insider tips and advice for staying safe.
- Top 10 lists of Toronto’s must-sees, including the Royal Ontario Museum, Casa Loma, Ripley’s Aquarium of Canada, CF Toronto Eaton Centre, and more.
- Toronto’s most interesting areas, with the best places for sightseeing, food and drink, and shopping.
- Essential travel tips including useful transport, visa and health information
- Easy-to-follow itineraries, perfect for a day trip, a weekend, or a week.
- A laminated pull-out map of Toronto, plus 5 full-color area maps.
Staying for longer and looking for a comprehensive guide to the whole country? Try our DK Eyewitness Travel Guide Canada.
About DK Eyewitness:
At DK Eyewitness, we believe in the power of discovery. We make it easy for you to explore your dream destinations. DK Eyewitness travel guides have been helping travelers to make the most of their breaks since 1993. Filled with expert advice, striking photography and detailed illustrations, our highly visual DK Eyewitness guides will get you closer to your next adventure. We publish guides to more than 200 destinations, from pocket-sized city guides to comprehensive country guides. Named Top Guidebook Series at the 2020 Wanderlust Reader Travel Awards, we know that wherever you go next, your DK Eyewitness travel guides are the perfect companion.
About the Author
Experience the world with DK Eyewitness.
DK Eyewitness' highly visual guides show you what others only tell you, with easy-to-read maps, tips and tours to inform and enrich your trip.
Our travel writers report on what to see, eat, drink and do around the world, while the very best photographs and illustrations bring cities, regions and countries to life. We publish guides to more than 200 destinations around the world, from handy pocket-sized city guides to comprehensive country guides.
DK is the world's leading illustrated reference publisher, producing beautifully designed books for adults and children in over 120 countries.