After the Bite: An Argeneau Novel: A Fantasy Romance Novel (Mass Market)
Other Books in Series
This is book number 35 in the An Argeneau Novel series.
- #1: A Quick Bite: An Argeneau Novel (Mass Market): $8.99
- #2: Love Bites: An Argeneau Novel (Mass Market): $9.99
- #3: Single White Vampire: An Argeneau Novel (Mass Market): $9.99
- #24: Immortal Nights: An Argeneau Novel (Mass Market): $8.99
- #25: Immortal Unchained: An Argeneau Novel (Mass Market): $8.99
- #26: Immortally Yours: An Argeneau Novel (Mass Market): $8.99
- #27: Twice Bitten: An Argeneau Novel (Mass Market): $8.99
- #28: Vampires Like It Hot: An Argeneau Novel (Mass Market): $7.99
- #29: The Trouble With Vampires: An Argeneau Novel (Large Print / Paperback): $20.99
- #30: Immortal Born: An Argeneau Novel (Mass Market): $8.99
- #31: Immortal Angel: An Argeneau Novel (Mass Market): $7.99
- #32: Meant to Be Immortal (An Argeneau Novel #32) (Hardcover): $27.99
- #33: Mile High with a Vampire (An Argeneau Novel #33) (Hardcover): $27.99
- #34: Immortal Rising (An Argeneau Novel #34) (Mass Market): $9.99
- #36: Bad Luck Vampire: An Argeneau Novel (Mass Market): $9.99
- #37: Unti Lynsay Sands #34: A Novel (An Argeneau Novel #37) (Mass Market): $9.99
The Argeneaus are back! New York Times bestselling author Lynsay Sands returns with another sexy, passion-filled romance about everyone’s favorite vampires.
Immortal Enforcer Valerian just wants to relax. His last assignment had been more grueling than he’d care to admit, and golf has always helped him unwind. If golf course owner Natalie thinks it’s a little odd for him to tee off at sunset every evening, she’s keeping it to herself. The single mom is sexy as hell, and her little daughter Mia only adds to his delight. He knows Natalie is wary of a relationship of any kind…what will she think when she discovers he’s an Immortal? His best course of action is to woo her the old-fashioned way.
But the course of true love never did run smooth—especially for a vampire and a mortal. And when danger stalks Natalie, Valerian realizes he’s playing a game of life and death and if he loses this round, he risks losing her forever.
About the Author
Lynsay Sands is the nationally bestselling author of the Argeneau/Rogue Hunter vampire series, as well as numerous historicals and anthologies. She’s been writing since grade school and considers herself incredibly lucky to be able to make a career out of it. Her hope is that readers can get away from their everyday stress through her stories, and if there are occasional uncontrollable fits of laughter, that’s just a big bonus.
“Mile High with a Vampire is a love story with a perfectly imperfect paranormal couple and a few horror film style thrills thrown in.” — Fresh Fiction
“Sands delivers a rip-roaring adventure with plenty of steamy interludes in a story that should make fans of even the most virulent anti-vampire readers. It’s hard to resist her witty dialogue, off-the-wall scenarios, sexy moments, and tongue-in-cheek sense of humor, all of which combine for a deliciously fun romp in this absolutely bonkers read...” — Entertainment Weekly on Vampires Like it Hot
“Yet another exciting and charming installment in Lynsay Sands’ long-running Argeneau series...You can just imagine the drama, the action, and of course the laughs that Sands is known for.”
— Harlequin Junkie on Immortal Angel
“Paranormal romance fans will definitely enjoy this tale of immortal love and devotion.” — Library Journal on Immortal Born
“Her trademark humor and genuine characters...keep her series fresh and her readers hooked.” — Publishers Weekly on Immortal Nights
“Sexy, complex romance... The Argeneau series continues to surprise, intrigue, and entertain.” — Kirkus Reviews on Immortal Angel
“A romcom with a kickass vampire heroine, a sensitive mortal hottie, and a little danger thrown in!”
— Fresh Fiction on Immortal Angel
“The romance between Santo and Pet is compelling... the usual combination of Argeneau vampire mythology, incendiary sex, touches of humor, and generally interesting storytelling.” — Kirkus Reviews on The Trouble with Vampires
“Sands’ newest Argeneau title features her typical combination of pathos and humor while introducing another set of characters readers will likely meet again: the vampirates. A sexy, relatively lighthearted installment of the Argeneau saga.” — Kirkus Reviews on Vampires Like it Hot
“The Argeneau vampire romance series is a long running series. What I love is that it remains as fresh and amazing as ever. I can’t wait for the next Argeneau book by Lynsay Sands.” — Night Owl Reviews on Vampires Like it Hot
“Lynsay Sands’ exceptional descriptive voice shines in Vampires Like it Hot, as I felt smothered in humidity and heat, but the author also paints a loving picture of the place.” — Fresh Fiction on Vampires Like it Hot