Amelia Bedelia & Friends #5: Amelia Bedelia & Friends Mind Their Manners (Hardcover)
Other Books in Series
This is book number 5 in the Amelia Bedelia & Friends series.
- #1: Amelia Bedelia & Friends #1: Amelia Bedelia & Friends Beat the Clock (Hardcover): $15.99
- #2: Amelia Bedelia & Friends #2: Amelia Bedelia & Friends The Cat's Meow (Hardcover): $15.99
- #3: Amelia Bedelia & Friends #3: Amelia Bedelia & Friends Arise and Shine (Hardcover): $15.99
- #4: Amelia Bedelia & Friends #4: Amelia Bedelia & Friends Paint the Town (Paperback): $5.99
- #6: Amelia Bedelia & Friends #6: Amelia Bedelia & Friends Blast Off (Hardcover): $15.99
The fifth book in a new arc in the New York Times–bestselling Amelia Bedelia chapter book series featuring young Amelia Bedelia and her friends! This chapter book about Amelia Bedelia minding her manners and making a new friend is an excellent choice to share with readers who are ready to read independently.
Amelia Bedelia + Good Friends = Superfun Stories to Read and Share
Amelia Bedelia and her friends are at a school event when they accidentally hurt the feelings of Candy, the new girl in their class. To save their annual ice cream party, Amelia Bedelia and her friends must learn (and practice!) a thing or two about manners, kindness, being polite and being a good friend. But with Amelia Bedelia involved, there are guaranteed to be a few funny mix-ups and wordplay!
A funny chapter book series about friendship perfect for fans of Ivy + Bean, Clementine, and Junie B. Jones. The Amelia Bedelia books have sold more than 35 million copies since we first met the iconic character in 1963! All the chapter books include “Two Ways to Say It,” Amelia Bedelia’s guide to the idioms used in the story. Illustrated in black-and-white throughout.
Come join the fun!
About the Author
Herman Parish was in the fourth grade when his aunt, Peggy Parish, wrote the first book about Amelia Bedelia. The author lives in Princeton, New Jersey.
Lynne Avril has illustrated all the stories about young Amelia Bedelia. The artist lives in Phoenix, Arizona.