Mile High with a Vampire (An Argeneau Novel #33) (Mass Market)
Other Books in Series
This is book number 33 in the An Argeneau Novel series.
- #1: A Quick Bite: An Argeneau Novel (Mass Market): $7.99
- #24: Immortal Nights: An Argeneau Novel (Mass Market): Email or call for price.
- #25: Immortal Unchained: An Argeneau Novel (Mass Market): Email or call for price.
- #26: Immortally Yours: An Argeneau Novel (Mass Market): Email or call for price.
- #27: Twice Bitten: An Argeneau Novel (Mass Market): Email or call for price.
- #28: Vampires Like It Hot: An Argeneau Novel (Large Print / Paperback): $19.99
- #29: The Trouble With Vampires: An Argeneau Novel (Large Print / Paperback): $20.99
- #30: Immortal Born: An Argeneau Novel (Mass Market): $7.99
- #31: Immortal Angel: An Argeneau Novel (Mass Market): $7.99
- #32: Meant to Be Immortal (An Argeneau Novel #32) (Mass Market): $7.99
In the latest Argeneau novel from New York Times bestselling author Lynsay Sands, an immortal and her mortal pilot are on the run from hungry vampires...and discover they’re life mates along the way.
Jet Lassiter likes being a pilot for Argeneau Inc. Perks included travelling to exotic locations and meeting interesting people, even if they are the blood-sucking kind. He’s living the good life, until his plane goes down in the mountains and four of his passengers are gravely injured. They need blood to heal... and Jet is the only source.
Quinn Peters never wanted to be immortal. Once a renowned heart surgeon, she was turned against her will and now she has to drink blood to survive. Before she can ask how her “life” can get any worse, she’s in a plane crash. One of the few survivors, Quinn is desperate to get the mortal pilot to safety before her fellow immortals succumb to their blood lust and drain Jet dry.
But hungry vampires are the least of their worries—the crash wasn’t an accident, and someone is trying to kill Quinn. Will she and Jet find their happily ever after as life mates, or will her assassin find her first?
About the Author
Lynsay Sands is the nationally bestselling author of the Argeneau/Rogue Hunter vampire series, as well as numerous historicals and anthologies. She’s been writing since grade school and considers herself incredibly lucky to be able to make a career out of it. Her hope is that readers can get away from their everyday stress through her stories, and if there are occasional uncontrollable fits of laughter, that’s just a big bonus. Please visit her on the web at www.lynsaysands.net.
“A romcom with a kickass vampire heroine, a sensitive mortal hottie, and a little danger thrown in!”
— Fresh Fiction on Immortal Angel
“Yet another exciting and charming installment in Lynsay Sands’ long-running Argeneau series...You can just imagine the drama, the action, and of course the laughs that Sands is known for.”
— Harlequin Junkie on Immortal Angel
“Paranormal fans will definitely enjoy this tale of immortal love and devotion.”
— Library Journal on Immortal Born
“Sands delivers a rip-roaring adventure with plenty of steamy interludes in a story that should make fans of even the most virulent anti-vampire readers. It’s hard to resist her witty dialogue, off-the-wall scenarios, sexy moments, and tongue-in-cheek sense of humor, all of which combine for a deliciously fun romp in this absolutely bonkers read.”
— Entertainment Weekly on Vampires Like It Hot
“Her trademark humor and genuine characters...keep her series fresh and her readers hooked.”
— Publishers Weekly on Immortal Nights